Amai Seikatsu - Vol. 8 Ch. 73 - I'm Serious!

Group Leader
Please note that I won't have bonus pictures for all future chapters. Hopefully, the artist will upload more.

Well... If he doesn't get the message by now he REALLY deserves a slap in the face .. Maybe she should teach her mother a trick or two so her father could loosen up a bit... Cause he needs it .... Real bad

Double-page supporter
As much as I want Edo to finally start acting like a man and not like a monk, I get the feeling it's just not going to happen. I sincerely hope I'm wrong.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the reminder! Take care as well~

*typing this in my cold cold shower*

wow, i really liked the art in this one. and if edos jackpot was just a fluke i dont know what else could help the poor guy... keep them hands washed and stay frosty

♪Awaken! Awaken! Take the land that must be taken!♪
batmetal-forever-gif.gif

So his body reacted, but is it enough for his psyche? He already had a good line for her at the end of the corset arc, but still doesn't know enough about his own body. Is it a lack of education?

But why did they have to ruin the mood like that? I hope we get an explanation next chapter.

Hello, recently found my way here to the dex. Interesting manga even though it feels a bit weird at times. If it weren't for the couple of outbursts where he also behaves sexually, on top of pitching a tent in his trousers, I'd say he could be asexual. Having an erection and being physically aroused is something that happens with asexuals too. But much like homosexuality it's not something to and can't be 'cured'. The person (male or female) just doesn't experience sexual attraction. It's not a medical condition since the person doesn't suffer from it directly, just from the social stigma if at all. These points seem to be true for Edo-san too. But then he pretty much fell into a sexual rage after the chinese medicine dinner and has his underwear trances. So I guess the author is just making it up as some kind of super delayed sexual awakening for which ever reason. I wonder how it will be explained and what everyone ends up doing. Seems weird that they are all there now

Dex-chan lover
That was a stunningly good redraw! I mean... this manga has had my artistic attention because the characters are drawn the way humans are actually built, but the attention that had to be taken to get this issue right...
My hat's off to you, @saintguardian; this is great work!
I also really appreciate the way her breasts change shape to follow the way actual breast tissue moves; it's not easy to draw the differences in how it drops to the side when you're on your back, versus how it swings when standing up straight, or leaning forward.
This chapter is brilliant!
Also, don't cramp your hand; cold showers keep redraws alive!

Stay safe gang; Corona's getting real, out there.

Group Leader
@MangaOverAnime Sometimes, the best way to handle things is with blunt force boot to the head.

@Nestrac She would have a sibling if that happened. ^.^

@Kaiser92 The Best way to describe that, yeah. lol

@ElBichoRaro Read next chapter. It's a short one but says a LOT!

@andrmnh , @Missingno_force , @moel , @mikeceara Thank you. You be safe too.

@DaJa-rahrah That was an amazing music video. The group who does this is really good at making stuff up.

@Skarrmanga I have to say this is a huge movement but this isn't exactly the first time this has happened. So yeah, progress?

@PervySageChuck The dice gods were in your favor, may I use your comment?

@Nestrior We get that and MOAR!

@EnRyuu_surf That sums up most outsiders in this manga. They come off as being annoying but they have a valid point.

@bibabobubi He has said himself that he is attracted to women so he's not gay, bi, or asexual. Mind you, there is nothing wrong with any of that but Edo-kun is straight. Now past trauma dealing with sex could lock away and damage how someone deals with sex. There is TONS of articles from psychologists that say that childhood trauma can change how someone deals with sexual attraction and love. I personally think that there is A LOT more to his past than what we are reading right now.

@Seraphus Thank you. The manga, for the most part, is a walk in the park but there has been times where it's a bloody nightmare. Nothing like the other manga which challenges me to no end. This one is challenging as to figure stuff out with the artistic eye. How the artist makes everything flow makes me extremely glad he works so hard on this manga. I really wish a company would pick this up so we can pay for the artist's hard work.

Group Leader
@ElBichoRaro To me, geek/nerdy girls are the only choice in life. Tali is the best girl. I'm working on it now, I might even get the chapter out early if I get a response on the comment.

Users who are viewing this thread