Amai Seikatsu - Vol. 9 Ch. 81 - Go Go Love!

Group Leader
i dislike the tennis player but then again Edo does the same thing. She's definitely more disgusting though

Dex-chan lover
You're right that what she's doing definitely counts as sexual assault. I'm also disappointed they went the "predatory lesbian" route but given the genre and time this was made I'm not surprised :/

Double-page supporter
It is sexual assault. And she just refuses to accept that Yumika doesn't like her. Stubborn little brat.

This has taken an interesting turn.

Also, typo on pg. 11. I think.

ALSO, this might be the first Discord I'd like to join-

Dex-chan lover
At a minimum it's sexual harassment. Depending on laws, any penetration will take it into territory of rape.

For men it's less clear on when it's considered they're being raped.

The tennis player definitely assaulted Yumiko. She was told off before and went even further. Much too far, even.
Which I would definitely count as rape at that point. As for Edo... He was asleep and couldn't even try to say no if
he had the chance, but it was also rather "light" compared to Yumiko. It's still harassment at the very least, not
familiar with the lines beyond that.
I do hope that Edo's fingers have no effect though and that Yumiko can put this wild little thing in her place. I'm
not too worried about the predatory lesbian thing because she is 18. Plenty of impulsiveness still there and likely
never had someone (with the courage) to speak out against her advances after a little testing. And I am pleasantly
surprised by Yumiko too. After her fascination, I was a bit on the fence if there wouldn't be a short impulse, followed
by a quick retreat. It didn't happen though and I am thankful for that. Now we only need firm positions. And the adults
have to be adults. (Screw the chairman tho.)

Fed-Kun's army
Mod Edit: Toxic/Political Trolling
It's not sexual assault.

According to the blue haired random letter generators only men can rape, molest or assault. Women can't so it's fine, remember it's #metoo unless you're blue have a vagoo.

@psychedelia if I were Edo, I'll do the same. the first thing comes in mind when something blocking your breath is to take it off, legit defense i think.

Dex-chan lover
Great, author went full predator lesbian with this chick - and she's a molester / rapist to boot!

I have a feeling this is going to be the worst arc of this series, urgh!

@saintguardian
Thank you for your work!

Group Leader
Okay, I re-uploaded everything again. I really need to slow the fuck down and make a checklist. This is getting ridiculous.

I have to admit this was brief but infuriating to read nonetheless.

It looks like I´m the minority, but I am disappointed in Yumiko. I was hoping the entire chapter for her to bitch slap the girl, especially since she knew she was lying and could have caused Edo some serious injury.

Not only it never happened, even when she was being molested, she also failed to address the real issue to the chairman. The company should demand legal reparation and threaten her to take her ass out of the professional tennis circuit, they have the doctor´s testimony.

But hey, she is cute plus a woman so a mild scolding is all she´ll get if anything. Really hope this arc doesn´t overstay its welcome.

Thanks for your work SG.

I don’t know how well I like this arc. This tennis player is miserable. I’m honestly just happy this is getting translated.

Dex-chan lover
def above sexual assault, also 180kph 😱 aw ma gawd he be unlucky this arc 😰

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the release!
I knew Yumiko was smart but while in pleasure she still could think something to outsmart the tennis girl.

@bloodriver maybe because it was an order from the chairman, and also that tennis girl was a VIP, since Yumiko is so smart, she know doing a little bit violence could bring bad influence to the whole company. Or maybe she won't mind it at all... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Group Leader
@psychedelia Edo stops when you say stop. This tennis player, doesn't. Thankfully Yumika has told her that she isn't interested.

@himeleth , @samuelasmith , @SunSun , @Kaiser92 That's what I thought but I rather get input since sexual harassment and rape are so close that it's scary. So I rather use people's judgment when it comes to this.

@ElBichoRaro I'll send the request on discord.

@Nestrac The answer may surprise you. Please look forward to the next chapter.

@spicypeppers Well, this will be a newbie and small group since it's mostly Amai Seikatsu. I have already made it and someone has helped tested it for me. So here's hoping everything goes smoothly.

@Nestrior Next chapter hopefully answers the question on Edo. From what I saw in this chapter, they do have an effect.

@DaJa-rahrah Blue Haired random letter generator? What?

@BanditHadron Just wait, it could get worse or better. Remember, karma is a bitch. A vengeful bitch!

@bloodriver Please remember that this was made in the early 90's. So please understand that LGBT wasn't even acceptable to be addressed around that time. It was considered a sin and whatnot. So seeing this shows that it's almost out of it's elements. I'm hoping that the next few chapters will show us something a lot more along the lines of what the manga is known for. We shall see.

@Tbird90677 Your welcome. Please stick around and keep on reading. I won't feel bad if everyone skips this one. I guess I should also blare end of arcs on the announcement on the discord server.

@Kaiser92 He should be thanking whatever deity is watching over him and pray the pain stays away.

@moel You are welcome. I personally think she knows how ugly things can get but also banking that she can stop things herself. I really do hope that everything gets more into her favor. Yumiko needs a win after that last arc.

Fed-Kun's army
Mod Edit: Toxic/Political Trolling
@saintguardian Retards on social media, usually connected to tumblr or a women/gender studies course in college. LGBT somehow doesn't cover every Baskin Robbins 31 flavors of make believe so they tend to add on extra letters randomly. Also doesn't require blue hair any random non natural hair color is also an identifier. Also refereed to as the Alphabet group since they try to win the Scrabble of Life by using the whole alphabet.
zau0dtl0ufzz.jpg

They'll be the first to scream rape if a man even looks at a woman, call air conditioning sexist, etc but will easily side with women like Amber Heard who beat Johhny Depp and cut his finger off, or a woman like Donna Hylton who in '85 tortured and killed a man who may or may not have been gay. They'll both be cheered on and portrayed as victims and will be speakers at Women's Marches but hate on men like Weinstein who just kept the long hollywood tradition of the casting couch going.

Users who are viewing this thread