Amai Seikatsu - Vol. 9 Ch. 87 - When you catch a cold

Dex-chan lover
Eh, I heard it was actual sex and not just masturbation that improves immune system response.

Ejaculation however is a whole different topic that basically boils down to "well yes but no" for health benefits.

Double-page supporter
At first, the cold opening scene was rather weird, but then, it just got weirder...

In moments like these, being completely unable to relate to Wakamiya is something I don't really like (most of the time, I'm perfectly okay with that inability).

Dex-chan lover
@saintguardian
Thanks as usual!

This chapter's rather interesting; I'd say lust is a big part of Wakamiya's attraction to Edo, but she's definitely got a thing for him when the lust is set aside!

She hot in every possible way... Dang she needs something for the burn and porridge isn't the cure....

I'd say that there are two things at work here:
1) She's sick and can't see Edo for a while. So while she definitely has feelings for him, they just are running wild without a focus point.
2) She has a fair bit of unfulfilled lust which her love usually outweighs, but seeing Edo "being with" the tennis player only made her frustrated because she can't be with Edo at the moment. In either way.
So she does the only thing she can at the moment...

Or so I hope at least. It would honestly a regression if we suddenly made it only lust, but there are also 399 more chapters... Well, we'll see. Ranma 1/2 was a slow burn of 406 chapters and we eventually got there. Kind of. They didn't marry, but it was set in stone. I'm expecting that final step in this series because it's longer. ;) And thank you very, very much @saintguardian for bringing this wonderful series to us. :)

Thanks for the update! I look forward to every release!

Nice to see Yukima getting aroused by clothes again. Our little tennis pro is also getting turned on by Edo’s design.

Will Edo show up while Yukima is masterbating?

Dex-chan lover
I like that she got heated by thinking of Edo and Tachibana-san; that's some realism!

Also, great job on the sound effects, @saintguardian!

I literally just went and searched "Can masturbate cure cold?" and apparently, it increases immune function. So it doesn't actually cure cold, only lowers the risk of catching one.

Group Leader
@SunSun and @BanditHadron May I use your comments? The dice gods have chosen you! (I forgot if you have given me permission to use your comments in advance.)

@Seraphus I'll be using your comment since you have given me permission already.

@ElBichoRaro I agree that sometimes Wakamiya does something really stupid or really wrong. However, this manga is a very long story. I remember reading tons of books and manga that almost put me off them because of how certain characters acted. I put up with it and said kept reading. I really enjoyed the manga after getting over those rough spots. But if she keeps pissing you off, I understand if you don't want to keep reading.

@Nestrac Just wait until the next chapter, she gets even hotter.

@Nestrior Agree to both points because that's the internal conflict I had when I read this chapter. The next chapter shows us a lot more about them. I completely forgot that Ranma 1/2 had that long of a burn. I think this one might be longer since... Well, I'm not going to spoil it. I will say this is going to be a roller coaster. I just hope they explore A LOT more into women's underwear and comfortability along the way. It's one of the factors that made me fall in love with this manga. You are welcome, I just hope I can finish this series without being told off.

@biznizz To some, that's all he's good for. :p joking joking... I have to say that does show us some things that are worthwhile but sometimes he's best as a stand.

@Ren-chan You are welcome. Please look forward to a burst of chapters this Monday.

@Tbird90677 I figured that she was going to be forever stuck in sexual limbo but it looks like she was stuck in perpetual orgasm when she wears his clothing. But doesn't reach full orgasm until she umm, releases it. The next chapter will show you what I mean.

@n3p1c1 That's what I thought I read and just assumed incorrectly. Thanks for doing that. I read that because Reddit was blasting that you could help prevent catching Kovid-19 if you stayed inside and masterbated a lot. Well, I know staying inside away from other people is a huge improvement but didn't think masterbation did anything besides release some sexual tension.

@saintguardian Yeah, Ranma 1/2 doesn't seem that long. I was surprised myself when I looked it up. And I cannot stress how glad I am I kept reading with some series (books or mangas), so I very much hope you get to finish this one. Because I Want To Know!

Group Leader
@Nestrior It probably doesn't seem that long until since the whole story is a lot of comedy with little development.

@BanditHadron I'll do my best to remember but my memory is shit.

@ElBichRaro Don't be disgusted for who you are. Be disgusted if you keep your mind closed. I know you don't so you are good.

@biznizz Oh, okay. I kind of avoid the combat-heavy manga even if the comedy is solid. Combat manga makes me fall asleep and I heard that JoJo is all about combat and the previews I saw agreed with that. I only put up with One Punch man because it deals a lot more about comics and Superman than it's lead on. Besides, the combat is over in one punch and it's not a lot of pissing contest. It's more about how someone with superpowers lives in a non-super power world.

Dex-chan lover
@saintguardian given this is technically a public forum i don't own any rights to any thing i say or post on here as it becomes public domain the minute i do so, so feel free to do so.

Users who are viewing this thread