Amakara Gishimai ni Hasamarete Masu - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
@hijklol100
You can’t use the “she’s just a kid excuse” when she tries to act so mature, there’s no forgiveness there, she needs to get ass whooped

Group Leader
@johnpoop2529 What is that non sequitur? It's exactly because she's a kid that I can "use that excuse," I don't see why you would "ass whoop" a child for trying to be something beyond their years. If that was an acceptable thing, there'd be a lot more developmentally stunted kids; it's all part of growing up.

Dex-chan lover
@hijklol100
You don’t understand what I’m saying. By acting mature and showing she possesses traits an older girl would have, you can’t use her age as an excuse for her shitty personality when mentally she is clearly beyond her appearance. If she can think like an older person, then she shouldn’t be forgiven for acting so arrogant and annoying. I think kids are treated too softly these days, and while I don’t support physical abuse, my ass-whooping statement more so just means she needs a talking to, it’s not healthy for her to be acting like that. And tbh, this all just boils down to her really annoying me, age should never have mattered in the first place, I just personally don’t want to have to read with such an annoying character, I’m only sticking around for the older sister.

Group Leader
@johnpoop2529 idk, I think Kaho is kind of fun but I can see why some people might find her annoying. I also think it's normal for people to go through an asshole phase and still grow up to be perfectly fine people

Fed-Kun's army
You can bet the old man's enjoying some rare quality time with his smokin' hot wife. How about a full body shot of her instead?

Users who are viewing this thread