Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Ch. 234 - Their Relationship

Fed-Kun's army
Next up, ponytail guy stabs Manabu in a dark alley after pretending he wanted to show him a bookstore

Supporter
i feel bad for ponytail.

BUUUUT.

make a fucking move then, ponytail. don't just sit around, either make an active effort to snag her, or let her go.

This is fun and all but it will ultimately become pointless filler that might progress the main relationship one more step at the end of it. Because lets face gyaru girl isn't gonna end up with Manabu

Fed-Kun's army
Wondeful credits as always Dropout. Keep 'em coming.

Ponytail guy has got a lot of rethinking to do about who he wants to be as an individual.

Dex-chan lover
what an awful way to end the chapter wtf is going on lmao?? he literally looks like he's about to fucking kill someone. What the mangaka's plan for this dude, i truly cant imagine.

other than that, this chapter and like the last 2 have felt like a re introduction to the series, like the editor told the author "hey people arent even bothering to go back and read vol 1, re tell them how amano and manabu have been together for so long"
this series will never end huh?

This will all be resolved when ponytail bro realizes he doesn't want to date the gal, he just wants to be a gal

I know how the gyaru is on the offensive and people hating on Amano for being passive in their relationship. You have to know that Amano has a reason for this and she doesn’t want to impede on Manabu’s studies because if she were on the offensive she could make his dreams of going to Tokyo University fall apart.

Fed-Kun's army
lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
mans going to be like "i TOLD YOU i liked her"
actually
if manabu rejects the gyaru and he says "because your friend told me he likes you" she'd hate the friend so much. like actually DETEST him

@BZo1480 Well what i see is the other way around.
Makishima himself the one who always followed her even she already tell him to follow his own path..but he still simp for her until the event, even his plan backfired to himself lol

chances are manabu can't see her more than an academic friend

Which is pretty important when you think about it. She is one of the first friends he made himself since Amano has been a relative constant.
He doesn't tend to blush or get flustered. Its present in this chapter, but only due to her advances. He's more caught off-guard than endeared.
Ironic. She who friendzones is friendzoned herself

Users who are viewing this thread