Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Ch. 234 - Their Relationship

Dex-chan lover
let's hope their a love-ex machina in that time capsule, otherwise this is gonna turn into way too many of the doujins out there...

Contributor
Remodelling elementary school means that Misawa-san will finally appear again and we will finally learn what's her relationship with Makishima which was showed back in CHAPTER 10. Also I bet Yukki was masked girl from that chapter.

@Jmann Ehh...all your mentioning about her is just your typical rivalry girl would do anyway why get pissed just by that? And that kinda act can be seen in other manga also so i'm not surprised.

And no, she is not a bad friend, she already said that he just following her everywhere, so that mean he didn't think anything for his future self. At least if he likes her, he need to do something for himself in the first place to impress her or something . He does not grow since they were still at young age. He dig his own grave at this moment. If this scenario happen to me in real life, i will be pissed to my friend also, following anywhere like a dog. At least have something that can be aim together not just one sided (me in this scenario).

I don't mind with this story, if the author still can milk the story for money..why not?
This kind of story gonna end after Manabu and Megumi get together anyway. Just like Nisekoi..

Aggregator gang
I think the best path for Ryou's character to take would be some form of him taking his own path, away from Yukki. Ryou's entire life has revolved around Yukki and trying to copy her lifestyle and path in life to get closer to her. All this has resulted in Yukki never seeing him as anything more than a friend, and one that she finds irritating at times. Even Ryou's attempt to get closer to Yukki backfired severely and only served to emphasize the difference between how Yukki sees Ryou and how Yukki see Shindou. At this point in the story, I don't think it would make logical sense for Ryou and Yukki to get together romantically, outside of fulfilling the "pair the spares" trope.

Either Ryou needs to go to a different university than Yukki, or even something as drastic as not go to college all together and either do a labor type job or backpack across the country/world. What Ryou needs right now is not having his romantic feelings be reciprocated. What Ryou truly needs is to find out what kind of person he is outside his relationship with Yukki. In other words, Ryou needs to discover his own identity, to find himself.

Dex-chan lover
@zero777 her hypocrite character that she judge people by their looks and at the same time she hate those who do the same to her is - "just typical rivalry girl in love"? Cmon, are you serious? Are you blind? How this and rivalry adds on? Well, I guess you just dont wanna see her bad sides and in this case it's like talking to the wall, trying to remind you all this flaws of her character that author show us clearly since their first met 🤷🏻‍♂️ I just will say that - it's wrong to defend bad character by saying "she is just in love" 🤦🏻‍♂️
Ah, and yeah, pls dont mention this piece of shit Nisekoi and dont even compare them... 🤬

If he is as jealous as the manga shows, he kind of reaps what he sows because he doesn't even try to act on how he feels. All it looks to me is she's just trying to make conversation. Besides, he has way more chance to see her than Shindou does, or at least that's what I get from how he knows her. At this point it feels more like self-torture than anything else, at least for me. Since he lately has only been appearing in the background, it's like he's a stalker instead of somebody trying to find a place to fit into a conversation. While I'm happy this arc is punching the face of the stereotype of childhood friends getting together, it's kind of doing it in a bad way. It feels like an ongoing one-sided NTR arc, which is one of the most awkward feelings I've experienced in romcoms. I thought the new characters made the manga have a fresher atmosphere but it got ruined fast. I think it started with the double-date.

Dex-chan lover
@Darklight99 “randomly in the street” is pretty much enough to remember her, even if it doesn’t happen often but just every now and then; basically with that phrase she said they didn’t encounter for years despite living so closely. Hard to believe.

Dex-chan lover
1st half: So why the hell did you need to implement Fujishiro-girl, mr. Author?
2nd half: Ah, so that's why...

Group Leader
Dame da ne dame yo dame ra no yo
Anta ga suki de suki sugite
Dore dake tsuyoi osake demo
Yugamanai omoide ga
Baka Mitai

Dex-chan lover
So you plan to attend the best uni in the country to become... a teacher. What a freaking waste xDDD

Those eyes of Makishima at the end are the eyes of someone who has decided to bring his dad's shotgun to school tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread