Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Ch. 236 - Leg Massage

Contributor
Eh, wouldn't say it's Quintin Taratino's favorite chapter. Not enough feet fanservice IMO.

Something like Ashigei Shoujo Komura-san, however...

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
*Sees credit page* Ooooh, who knows, maybe i'll learn something.

Bro, just close your fucking eyes, it ain't that hard, or at least squint, or even better, remove your glasses, aren't you blind or something?

Dex-chan lover
Drama inbound, he's not going to be able to make it for some reason. Calling it!

Double-page supporter
is the plot gonna be meta?? like, "im so sorry i couldnt go to the tournament" or the "Im sorry i have to go cheer Megumi"

I have a feeling that the gyaru will fall for the "old ryou-chin"
t0tq6b.png

Dex-chan lover
Every one thinks he's not gonna make it, but I think there will be some shit like gyaru will invite him on the date, he will decline bcs he has business to attend and she will latch onto him and go to the tournament as well

Bruh moment when that dude gets more development than shidou in like what 20 chapters?

bruh, i do believe this is inspired by the komi-san manga, since i've seen someone been saying it that the author were once meet up discussing about the manga, but manbagi definetely is on par with komi-san level because it wasn't rushed, but yeah, maybe the author on this manga have a different goal

Users who are viewing this thread