Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Ch. 239 - Megumi's Struggles

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I'm pondering sending an e-mail to the author to tell him to fucking drop that gyaru cunt. No one cares, her whole character is completely stupid, she's shockingly childish and is forced on us for no good reason. Like I said before gyaru fashion requires a lot of money and time spent on it, so yes a gyaru going to cram school and aiming for Toudai is indeed weird and only possible because she apparently lives 30h days. Her whole character is "everyone hates the fact that I dress as a gyaru, parents, teachers, classmates, and my gyaru friends hate that I study a lot and don't have time for gyaru activities, but fuck everyone else I'll just cry until I get what I want". Fuck this cunt, she's an even worse character than Mami and that's saying a lot.

Dex-chan lover
He's sitting in the waiting room of a hospital... and he didn't even send a message?
Maa-kun, you're a shitbag. Just send a message since it's your "childhood friend's" single most important moment in their life to date, and maybe they might notice your absence... like they did the last 6 times!
What a douche.

NIB

Dex-chan lover
Plot twist: that's really Manabu's spirit that left his body after get hit by truck-kun.

Dex-chan lover
You want your mom to praise you? Acknowledge you? If i had that kind of mother, who treats you like air just because she doesnt like how you dress, i wouldnt mind if she kept ignoring me while paying my bills till i could pay them myself.

Users who are viewing this thread