Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Ch. 240 - It's To Be Expected

I rarely read this manga but I'm dropping it, this is far past the point of no progress we have negative progress at this point.

Why do people never communicate in this type of manga? Because there would be little drama if they did. Which I hope someday will change cause a taxi ride is more than enough time to slip a text that a friends mom is emergency surgery, even while comforting the friend.

Dex-chan lover
AMANO IM SO SORRY!!! Maa-kun better fucking confess to her at the nationals

Dex-chan lover
"If she were to die like this, then I can't show her she's wrong!" What the fucking hell is this ? What kind of soulless cunt talks like this ? Also I want to fucking punch the author for bending logic to accommodate for this shit character.

jak

Contributor
It sucks he wasn't there, but it's a very reasonable excuse.

Double-page supporter
I really don't like snobby gyaru or the fact that this arc has taken so many chapters

Dex-chan lover
Hope the mom dies. Hope none of these stupid characters get what they want. This is dumb

Double-page supporter
This is hilarious, my interest is renewed by the salt!

Dex-chan lover
At the rate this manga progress the authors must be trying to make the One Piece of romcoms.

200 something chapters for a kiss on the cheeks, and now it's going backwards huh.

Fuckin stupid.... Maa-Kun will be there... it’s to be expected.... see y’all next time

Users who are viewing this thread