Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Ch. 240 - It's To Be Expected

I really wanna know the person who put the "put some drama in you manga after 200 chapters man, its going to be good" idea in this stupid mangaka's head

just how many chapters were they hyping megu's match? and how many were they foreshadowing the slut's mom stupid drama? this is too much.

Dex-chan lover
Queue gyaru confesses to Maa-kun and Maa-kun accepts the confession because he feels bad.
Megumi and Maa-kun grow distant from each other and we get a time-skip to the future with Megumi falling into depression and Maa-kun confused as to why Tokyo U isn't all that it was meant to be.

Dex-chan lover
Dudes... If a friend has their mom get hit with a stroke it's normal to make that more of a priority than a tournament for a childhood friend. If you want to demerit him then hit him on the fact that he didn't bother to call or text the situation

Double-page supporter
I hate this. I really do but I have to see this through. I have see this to the end.

Dex-chan lover
Yes! the drama every comedy based story needs. Every episodic story needs some real life events to take a break from the formula.

Dex-chan lover
@Space_Cannoli bro her mom collapsed and the girl needed the mental support Manabu is not gonna be like -yeah i can't stay, my osanajimi has a match today so i need to go, see you at cram school tomorrow-. He even checked the clock and made a worried face.

I was reading this to get diabetes, not fall in to crippling depression WTF author?

Dex-chan lover
Sometimes you forget there's actually a THIRD girl in this whole thing.

Dex-chan lover
@milo-1 you are absolutely right, the reason the wall clock is being shown is obviously to show that there is still enough time to get to the tournament.
And to troll those who haven't paid attention. We see the parents, but there is no way Manabu would go near her dad. 👹
We'll probably get a tiny bit of encouragement for poor Megumi while she is hacking at the brick wall of the friendzone with a teaspoon.

Dex-chan lover
While I get its annoying story wise I don't get why ya'll getting so mad at him, I don't think any normal person would just abandon their friend like that to go see a tournament.

well, friend's mother got a stroke, so that's an obvious priority, altho why the author even went to this direction is what annoy me,kinda saw this coming based on previous chapter cliff, but oh well, complaining won't do me any good

Users who are viewing this thread