Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Ch. 240 - It's To Be Expected

Group Leader
I could understand Manabu not sending Megumi a text because he didn't want to throw her off. She knew he was going to be late getting there and would only be there for the finals. She would not therefore be looking around for him before that point and worrying about him being there. She was able to do her match without having to worry about him or her new friend's mother. I believe this was the right call. She might be initially upset, but not telling her until after the finals are over was the smart thing to do.

@ doujin creators

netorare this guy.

he deserves it

@venerablemonster

also idk if you're referencing this shitty chapter when u say that. but the last page is the translator saying that he wants to get this shitty chapter over with, not the author of the manga.

amano would be more upset if he just left her crying there

Dex-chan lover
If the author had balls, he would make Maa-kun end with gyaru and Megumi end with weird perv girl.

Is it the ending I want? No. But I would say the author has balls instead of dragging it out this long.

Fed-Kun's army
@gregger honestly, Maa-kun ending with the gyaru would be a feasible ending route, since they both do have a common goal, and given they are both elite students, they have more things in common. Maa-kun Amano have literally nothing in common, except just living in the same neighborhood.

Double-page supporter
After all this time, I'm bored of the 'openings' and I'm here for the drama... Lol.

For those thinking that is okay to leave a friend alone when a family member has a stroke... You guys need to have more friends. Seriously, a stroke is pretty damn serious, her mom may not be the same afterwords. Of course this is a manga so they may be no lasting consequences ... but knowing people that have gone through a stroke... This might just write off the Fujishiro because she'll have to spend time with her family because of her mom recovering from a stroke.

Only reason I say this because my friend had a stroke that clogged briefly but unclogged itself. Now he's on a regime of blood thinners and has recovered from it. Physically he recovered fast... but mentally his thinking ability only improved after a year. Freaking scary shit. Since she collapse due to it... I think Fujishiro's mom is in a more serious condition than my friend.

Of course this is a manga, it can't be that serious... right?

Dex-chan lover
A few others have mentioned here already, I personally think Amano would be pissed at him for showing up to watch her at the tournament if she found out he abandoned the other girl when her mom had a stroke in order to do it. She's too good-natured of a person to think otherwise. Friends having medical emergencies *always* takes precedence.

That said, I think she will be pissed when she finds out he wasn't there. But only until she finds out why.

Dex-chan lover
i hate this i wish the gal will be the one who have strokes next chapter fuckin hell

For me, he did the right thing. Hopefully he did everything right.
For some reason I think he has not contact his parents and that is the way the story will go. When his parents don't get him on the phone. They will contract the cram school and find out he is at the hospital. They will let Amano knew and she would meet them at the hospital, thinking something has happen to him. I think this could be the closing of the arc with the blonde hair girl. She will see the way Amano acts with him as she know Amano is in love with him. When her childhood friend turns up and acts the same way with her. She will realizes that he is in love with her and she would have to rethink their relationship.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, she needed the support more than Amano. Fear of losing parent is worse than some sport match.

and here i thought it was the dreaded Japanese cold. To those saying he did the right thing, he did but you'll soon be eating those words. I've read enough Kei and Seo tier plots to know where the next 20 chapters are gonna go with this. Hope I'm wrong.

Dex-chan lover
When Amano learns the full context (assuming the explanation doesn't get dragged out) she'll probably accept his apology since she knows it was an emergency. Either we'll have an arc with Ma-kun just tryna make it up to her in every way possible, or we will just see Amano sulking for a while before coming back more aggressive in her advances.

Users who are viewing this thread