Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Ch. 240 - It's To Be Expected

This manga looks like it's been morphing from panty shots and the like into a pseudo-drama. There's never been any official appearance of her mom, so I can't really relish any feels from this chapter; too little known about her. Well, it is better than when Shindou and Megumi were for who knows why were oblivious to what was slapping them in the face. I can't picture it speeding up the progression that may or may not even happen though. It's hard to tell if there's even going to be an end to this mango with anything fitting. Pretty much the only thing that would surprise me about this is if the mango were to actually turn back into doing what it started with.

CKN

Dex-chan lover
The clocks... author might pull off something just to deceive us

Dex-chan lover
I seriously question why the author is dragging it out so much. Most romcoms end at around 150 chapters. I really hope his plan is to make the payout HUGE. I'm taking about some SAO 2 years worth of semen glopping sound shit lmao.

NIB

Dex-chan lover
All this butthurt for a unlikeable and selfish bitch, and it's a legit excuse, come on.
Manabu is a good boy and the gyaru is fighting her own demons, don't be mean comment section.

Manabu did the right thing, but this is really getting ridiculous. I'm supposed to believe that her mother happens to have a freakin stroke on the same day of Amano's finals? Contrivances are just piling up in this manga, and I'm really getting tired of it. This manga's got one strike left for me, and it'll be dropped.

Some people forget this is Megumi's last year and most importantly, the competition that may help her get a recommendation, it's important for her, the gyaru is a somewhat new character and I honestly don't care about her. Just my humble opinion.

I think MC choose the most reasonable option, and I’m ok with that. But I don’t want to author to drag this and make Amano act out of character and be stubborn.

Guys, we all want Amano and Shindou, but like, if you made a new friend and their parent just collasped of a stroke, no matter what important thing you had to do, you would've gone to at least be there for them.

And for those who won't, either you have no friends or you are one cold son of bitch and deserve no friends.

Just my opinion.

Dex-chan lover
So... he does have her childhood friend's phone number, cos Manabu has friggin Lined him three times in chapter.
So, is her childhood friend unable to give a shit?
Is Manabu unable to use a phone?
Is this a manipulation?
Because this reads like some dumb bullshit.

Fed-Kun's army
hmmm...
Fujishiro's mom collapsed from stroke and needed surgery
... most likely a hemorrhagic stroke...

Users who are viewing this thread