Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Ch. 241 - It's A Promise

Dex-chan lover
Oh god Megumi is completely reasonable, WIFE HER MANABU.

@mayo I think Manabu will realize it first. Forgot which chapter it was where the author had Manabu think about why he was going to todai vs Megumi being there for him and around his life, it was the one where the eraser was brought up again and the misunderstanding was shown. I think there will come a point where Manabu meets his crush again, realize he feels nothing for her, and realize his feelings for Megumi. Because he's the main character, or main protagonist.

Double-page supporter
I am completely satisfied with how this story arc turned out. Thank you to the author and translators!

Dex-chan lover
Oh thank fucking god she was mature about it, thank god it wasn’t weird bad taste drama.

I thought it would go one of two ways and I’m glad it went this way.

I just realize there are no story like this in USA...
If the internet is right, the first thing passing in my mind if I heared someone get a surgery will be "That will cost a lot" lol

Dex-chan lover
@SunSun
Oh god Megumi is completely reasonable, WIFE HER MANABU.

He basically proposed to her back in ch. 195: https://mangadex.org/chapter/759980/16
Just waiting for her answer...

Well... I'm OK with the way it turned out at least. Still... I've been reading this for so long. I'm just in it for the ride. Don't care if the author One Pieces it at this point. (meaning we get 1000 chapters with no end in sight)

Dex-chan lover
Well... I'm OK with the way it turned out at least. Still... I've been reading this for so long. I'm just in it for the ride. Don't care if the author One Pieces it at this point. (meaning we get 1000 chapters with no end in sight)

Why is it that the comments section for this manga in particular is so full of such incredibly ignorant people speaking authoritatively about a different manga they don't read?

One Piece is fucking full of progress (and has literally had a roadmap all along, unlike almost any other shounen epic) and we literally know that the ending is coming in the next 2 major arcs. It's not even remotely comparable to this.

I wish this could be called progress, (between Manabu and Megumi) but whatever. It was a satisfying chapter, and that's plenty for me.

Contributor
People who thought Megumi will cause drama are clinical case od dumbass speedreaders.

Dex-chan lover
"I know full well that I have your support."

Megu=dream girl

It's like there's only a little progress needed on behalf of Manabu; and he just needs to realize that they're already married and he didn't notice...

Users who are viewing this thread