Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Ch. 241 - It's A Promise

If in one of the next 10 chapters don't mention this again is safe. Otherwise, oh boy. Fasten your seatbelts

Dex-chan lover
all that's well ends well. ain't complaining.

also, thanks for the translations 🙏

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what will happen first. Shindou realizing he likes Megumi (and then he will obviously confess first, because that's the kind of character he seems to be) or Megumi confessing. Both seem very unlikely.

Double-page supporter
This child really just ran away from his friend whose mom's life was hanging in the balance... to go watch a high school sports activity...

If this was a just world, he'd get no pussy for the rest of his life.

Put yourself in his shoes. Would you consider, even for a second, leaving your friend's side while their mother was undergoing life-saving surgery; to go watch your other friend's sports game?
Of course you wouldn't, because you're not a psychopath.

This was as close as we're going to be to a death in this manga.
Thanks to #Dropout for the chapter (THAT WAS FAST!), and now you're translating Mizore-chan as well... Are you rummaging through my "Abandoned mangas" folder?

Dex-chan lover
@YassinTheNerd It's kinda supposed to be.... like a snack.... this series isn't a story, it's a large bunch of mini stories for us to enjoy. With a tiny sprinkle of drama just to once in a while spice things up so we don't get bored.

In the terms of Shokugeki no Souma, it's a type of food from a diner, something that is good, but you can enjoy over and over again without fail....

@Nihilist1

u prob saw me from last chapter

and yeah of course im salty. he had a perfect chance to make use of the "romance" tag in this manga. slice of life in romance is fine and all but SOL shouldn't take 500+ chapters to have them hold hands as a couple like some dumb ending.

with this pacing that's how it's gonna end up, it's stupid.

Dex-chan lover
Okay now we're talking. Hopefully this is the beginning of the end for the love triangle, everyone ends up with who they're supposed to and they hurry up and FUCK ALREADY lol. Just another million chapters to go boys.

Dex-chan lover
This is exactly what I expected to happen, I had no idea what people were getting outraged about last chapter, what were you expecting to happen?

@Kaeos999 Mad about what?

Dex-chan lover
Well, shit. Now I feel really silly about the drama I was gearing for, and then all the characters start behaving sensibly and reasonably out of nowhere. I don't know what to believe anymore.

Reasonable and understanding main cast in romcom? Such progressive story, excluding previous 100+ of course.

Dex-chan lover
@Darklight99

Do remember that many people reading this manga read it just to hate on it for whatever reason.

I wish I had as much free time and little to do as they have.

Users who are viewing this thread