Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Ch. 252 - The Two In The Rain

Dex-chan lover
@codetaku yeah but from what i could get, once you are "in" you dont need to stadu all that hard anymore, its like they just study for entrance examinations, and then laze about for 3/4 years.
I didnt have to take any entrance exams on my uni, but i HAD to study hard once i was in.
I think i only got away with no studying like for the first or second subjects, since my highschool was (to my surprise) actually quite good and i already knew the contents of class.

Dex-chan lover
aww man I remember going to cram school to review for my college entrance exams, but instead of week nights I took mine during Saturdays

crazy times

As usual, there's not going to be a win-win situation without making the MMC a harem king. Honestly, I find Megumi mostly good for the THICC aspect. I didn't start this for the cucks but I don't really care about the story enough anymore for it to matter to me. To be honest, part of me wants Megumi to lose, because of the childhood friend stereotype.

Sorry Gyaru, but its clesr youre gonna lose to thiccums megumin.

I mean, when merely checking his message from megu makes him just get up from his study session (or cram class?) with gyaru chick its pretty obvious where (or really, to whom) his heart belongs.

Wonder how its gonna work for childhood friend of the gal chick and if he'll finally be able to prove himself (or something)

Fed-Kun's army
I really wish the author would get this "love triangle" overwith. It is already clear that the Gyaru girl will lose, since she is not the main lead. This is sorta like Komi-san, where the author sorta has this "love triangle" with Tadano, Komi-san, and Manbagi, but it is clear who will Tadano will stay with in the end. Sadly, this Gyaru girl is just here as plot device, nothing more. I at least want her to be happy in the end, though.

Dex-chan lover
WHOOOOOAAA
Gag manga dropped the drama bomb!

Loved that scene under the umbrella; just so real, with the two of them chatting lovingly.

MD@Home
> noth-
> ing

Evidently, attending cram school until 9 is not the only thing that's fucked up …

With that rubbish level of typesetting, the TS apparently went to no school at all, cram or otherwise.

I'm European and I'm 28.
I went into Uni and studied my local language.
I'm professionally trained to teach it in middle schools and I write for my town's local newspaper about Japanese's culture, from time to time for free.

I'm not not smarter than your average guy nor am I from a wealthy family that could have paid me me private lessons growing up yet I feel my education is somehow good/decent.

For them to study so much every single day, what the actual fuck are they learning?

Dex-chan lover
@JBoi9028
>No matter how much better Yukki is compared to Megumi
Lmao are you kidding or actually reading a Bizarro-version of this manga? This shitty creep who just won't take "no" for an answer is even more annoying than Happosai-Mami, and that's saying a lot.

Dex-chan lover
@ugo7281
Agreed 100%, and we're the same age. Makes me feel proud of our french education system to see those underdeveloped countries forcing their youth to live a miserable rat race to the bottom just because they unironically believe in the idiocies we westerners only pretend to believe in.

@Mielly As a rat, it’s genuinely annoying how much studying you need to do to get into a good college. If you don’t graduate from a good institution here, you’re more fucked than an Amsterdam hooker. Good luck getting a minimum wage job with a diploma from some random uni LOL.

@Mielly
Not only does she not accept "no" as an answer, but she also frowns upon her admirer for doing the same which makes her a hypocrite.

@MagmaDrago

I know that, it's just I wish one of this type could have a chance to be outside the norm for a change. Though obviously, they never will. Only real problem I'd have is if the conclusion to this mango was mediocre or confusing.

Didn't start this for the full romcom anyways, just eventually became something I didn't care to read for the story.
If I recall, this didn't even have a real story until chapter 100 or so.

@Rhino126
How is she a hypocrite for having feelings? Just because you don't stand a chance doesn't mean you can switch off your feelings and be comfortable with seeing your crush with someone else. Learn some fucking empathy, dude.

Users who are viewing this thread