Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Ch. 255 - The "M" On The Eraser

Just dropped the bomb so nonchalantly, the absolute madgirl.

Now now Maa-kun, this is a turning point in your life. Open your fucking eyes and see who was always by your side, and realize what would've happened to you if you lost her... Cause if you dont, you'll probably lose her at some point.

Fed-Kun's army
Ok, good. I am glad that this Mikawa-san is just there for plot device and dropping some facts to remove misunderstandings, rather than stir some drama. Now that Maa-kun knows the truth, there really is nothing stopping him for coming in terms on his feelings for Amano. That eraser was literally the only thing keeping the Mikawa/Maa-kun strings together. Now that the string is gone, is time for Maa-kun to go towards Amano!

I get my fill of progress with this chapter and doujins to dream about how Mikawa-san will get her "fill" while overseas learning.

Dex-chan lover
About time that damn shoe dropped

E: At least now we see that Manabu and Mikawa had an actual friendship and he wasn't just pining after some cute (smart) girl from afar. Also retroactively makes more sense out of how she would ask Megumi about him occasionally.

PLOT?

FINALLY!

so the end is near right?

so mangaka can drop bombs cleanly in 1 chapter........nice delivery/punch

also...
fffffffffffffffffiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Dex-chan lover
You could say that the real manga starts on this chapter, everything before was filler.

I hope this won't be like Manabu going nuts and having mixed feelings for Amano and will drive this manga to 300 chapts lmao

now is the time for some ntr shit LOL, manabu go talk with her n she is already going out with some teacher or chad classmate

No, I've not had my fill. I'm betting this still won't change anything. It'll probably be another 20 chapters before he finally decides to thank her for the eraser now that he knows.

Users who are viewing this thread