Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Vol. 22 Ch. 215 - Megumi In The House

Dex-chan lover
Also, to answer Manabu's question: no complaints are allowed, you bastard.

Dex-chan lover
Out of all the shit people give to Manabu, Amano physically assaulting him over and over again despite it always being her fault and him just trying to help her is why I hate her as much as Manabu.

Dex-chan lover
mom probably knew amano was in there. shee is just trying to push her son in the right direection

Amano: "Why doesn't he make his move? How much more obvious can I make it"

Also Amano: So, you have chosen death

That half a year probably includes all thr time that bone gets rebroken by Mama Amano.

Dex-chan lover
Why Manabu cares about that other girl (I forget her name) when Amano is by her side? Megumi is way better, this vuy has to come to his senses

Double-page supporter
so clearly we can see that Megumi has a Father Complex and that the personality is a plain copy pasta from the mother

Power Uploader
I'd have a constant raging boner if I were in his shoes at his age...

And at this rate, he's going to fail his exams.

Dex-chan lover
Seems to me that Amano is getting a sibling in about 9 months.

I'm picking this arc won't last more than a few chapters (I hope not. I've not seen raws in advance). Amano-san broke a 'bone'. What's the bet its just a dinosaur bone and he's really just broken hearted? He doesn't seem to have been home in years but mum can travel back & forth every month? Not likely. Also, with a wife like that, why wouldn't he be coming home every month himself ? This is not shaping up as particularly well thought out...

Dex-chan lover
Amano's mom is pretty based. Rest of the manga is still shit though.

Dex-chan lover
@BrunoVilla He believe's that she wrote words of encouragement on his eraser when he needed it the most,
really it was Amano who wrote it,
but since then she has become an idealized girl whom he can project his hopes and dreams upon.

We all know where this will go eventually:
Manabu will meet this girl again, confront her about it, she'll reveal she doean't know what he's talking about (and who is he again?), Amano may reveal it was her or not, or they may be about to go their separate ways... yada, yada, yada, he realizes his feelings for Amano and they have thicc babies ever after.

Because the conclusion will be a quick one, that's why all these chapters are "no progress", so that there is something to write about.

First priority... Amano should learn to lock a door.. and giving him shit for failing to do so

Fed-Kun's army
its 100% her fault this nonsense happens to her. if shes gonna smack someone it should be herself

Amano: cartoonishly smacks Manabu because she's embarassed
Mangadex big-brains: "what the fuck??? she's so abusive??? does amano deserve to literally die????"

Users who are viewing this thread