Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Ch. 256 - Really?

this manga looks promising! Hope some progress will happen once more chapters come out, but then again, you never know with brand new manga like this one...

Dex-chan lover
Alright boys, the pump has been primed, the evidence verified and pantsu fuel added.... LETS FUCKIN' GOOOOOO

Dex-chan lover
About time he realized. Then again, it has never been an important plot point since it's introduction so whatever. At least it might kickstart a change on their relationship, just hoping it doesn't take another 250 chapters...

Dex-chan lover
I will never blame you, Maa-kun, the only one I will blame is the mangaka that made you so dense.

Dex-chan lover
Her handwriting didn't change at all since then ? Jeez, mine was so terrible in grade school that I stumbled on one of my old note book some years back and I legit couldn't make out a word of it 😅

Dex-chan lover
One obstacle shipped to foreign lands, now destroy the other one...

Aggregator gang
Once Shindou realized he couldn't be simping over Mikawa as a motivator anymore his awareness of Megumi went into catchup mode.

Dex-chan lover
where's those crows from naruto that fly by cawing "aho! aho! aho!"?

they are really needed right about now.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Somehow I feel like today's chapter came out early, doesn't really matter, but thanks anyways for the translations!

I've never done this "time capsule" thing, but I've seen this plot point in a couple of manga, I wonder if it's common in Japan?

Dex-chan lover
Wait so 256 chapters in and they aren't even dating yet?
Man this guys time to confess to the girl he likes is even longer than mine was.

@Richman I did when I was a kid, and I'm from a rural island in Canada. I guess some schools do and others don't. Probably helped that our school was across the road from the island museum though.

Dex-chan lover
Finally, I think we are at a real turning point now. Our dense boi finally knows the one who’s always been routing for him is right next to him.... only after 256 chapters lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread