Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Ch. 256 - Really?

Hell yeah I am pleased with this. Great chap overall and I've enjoyed this series but I'm glad we've gotten somewhere.

@GambierBay No, no, no, that's not it at all.

256 Chapters in, and the MC is just realizing that instead of the girl he has a crush on (who's been in maybe 20 chapters total, not counting flashbacks), he should, maybe, have a crush on the childhood friend instead. Things like a confession or dating haven't even occurred to him yet. Come back in another 50-100 chapters.

Man did they really need to waste an entire chapter to do this. Extended To Be Continued.

Dex-chan lover
Well, with this at least Mikawa isout of the picture now. Considering that Manabu never showed hints of being romantically interested in the gyaru, that shouldn't be obstacles left for him to reevaluate his relationship with Megumi. Will this happen for real, or the author is going to draw another 100 chapters of status quo before the next development?

Dex-chan lover
Why are there so many time capsules?
Because a school tends to have more than one class/grade/year. Sure, the focus is on these characters, but that doesn't mean that other classes didn't exist at that school. They're not in some rural area where there's just one class in the school with combined grades or something like that.

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad McGuffin-chan has finally exited the stage and deported offshore. She seriously served no purpose other than the initial misunderstanding. Makes me wonder if the Manga artist ever had any plans for her.

Now that Shindou has realised he's been living a Lie all this time, I wonder how he'll proceed? I think his plot dense field has been finally deactivated. Is he going to act on his buried feelings or just wait until Amano makes a blatant move? Either way, it's Endgame now.

yawn

truly an idiot.....even for manga proto standards

so this shits gonna end right?
bout time

In this chapter Maa-kun realizes that he is a stupid, painful, worthless piece of shit and (maybe, who knows) start the Love Route with Megumi

Dex-chan lover
Because if you weren't this stupid the author wouldn't have been able to milk this into more than 240 chapters.

Dex-chan lover
You didnt notice that during all your sorry existence you had someone supporting you but were engrossed in someone just because of an eraser? Is that what they call seeing the tree but missing the forest?
Now you found out the truth and realized who has been by your side all this time, so what are you gonna do about it? Now are you gonna go after her because a shitty eraser like you were doing with the other girl? Is that it? That is what the author is gonna use as a trigger to move the story? Sigh...

@rhino36 why are there so many time capsules? well, its not like they are the only class that has graduated from that school and each one gotta have their own time capsule.

Aggregator gang
AW YEAH HERE WE GO BOYS IN ANOTHER 300 CHAPTERS THEY WILL THINK ABOUT STARTING TO THINK ABOUT THINKING ABOUT CONFESSING TO THINKING ABOUT ALMOST CONFESSING THEM FEELS

@Cashman1x

Honestly, what exactly has he done to deserve being insulted like that? In the beginning, he didn't even have romantic feelings for Megumi. He saw her as a neighbor, friend, and an annoyance/distraction. It's only recently that his feelings have changed. All this time, he genuinely thought it was the other girl who wrote him that message, specifically because Megumi herself never told him otherwise at the time. He had absolutely no reason to believe otherwise until these last couple chapters. Early on, he set a lofty goal for himself and he's tried his hardest to keep on track to making that goal a reality. He's consistently shown himself to be honest, friendly, and passionate about what he cares about. He constantly tries to better himself, and works his ass off doing what needs to be done to make his dream come true. How exactly does any of that make him a "stupid, painful, worthless piece of shit"? He literally hasn't done anything wrong, let alone done anything to deserve being hated on so much.

Users who are viewing this thread