Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Ch. 256 - Really?

Dex-chan lover
After a gigantic amount of time for Maakun to know, if he starts acting and that obnoxious little girl gets in the way, I'm going to wish the author would kill her.

Yes Maa-kun, for all the studying you've done so far, you are indeed still an idiot. I know there's the whole saying of being too close to notice someone, but he's a bit beyond that I think.

What chapter was that flashback from where he told Megumi who he thought left the message on the eraser? I would like to re-read it.

Yeah he was an idiot... I mean he is pounding his head against the wall and calling himself that too because he could have maybe had a thought it could be her but... didn't.

Man I wonder if we are near the last 200 chapters lol :) But entrance exams, last tournament, etc.,... it does feel like we're getting there.

Dex-chan lover
Talking of Sunday Magazine's romcom. Which one released first Amano or Komi-san? Happy because the author of Hatsukoi Zombie finished the manga in less than 200 chapters.

The black hole is imploding.
proxy-image

Dex-chan lover
Really ... hes actually just now getting the idea ? I thought he had some suspicions but hes literally just getting there. This is some Goku levels of opposite sex awareness.

Dex-chan lover
@idgal

he's clearly not someone smart. He's hardworker and thats how he cover the flaw that's him not being someone "gifted" with smarts.

That's why I like Manabu overall, he's somewhat dense, but he's a good dude and really a hard worker

Dex-chan lover
I pray for one thing now.
PLEASE DON'T END IN TWO CHAPTERS. PLEASE DON'T END WITHOUT GIVING US A HUNDRED CHAPTERS OF THEM GOOFING AROUND WHILE GOING OUT. Or at least mutually acknowledging their feelings.

Guess that's two things.

That was disappointing. I was hoping he'll have a mental breakdowns or reevaluate his life or something. Nope it's was like "Oh snap! But looking back at it, this make a lot more sense."

Users who are viewing this thread