Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Ch. 280 - Epilogue: Countless First Times

Dex-chan lover
It was good, nothing out of the ordinary I guess, the confession from Shindou was cool and all, but... 280, they're living together, could at least have a kiss... or a time skip to them married. Anyway... enjoyed the ride, even tho I stopped following for some time as it was still releasing, was the right decision to wait to end.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for finishing this.
It's always nice to have this manga to break up my reading with a little stupidity and strangely extreme mammophobia.
But I'm glad they're finally almost sorta close to maybe dating.
Manabi would be terrified to look at the moon for fear of thinking it was pretty for the first 209 chapters, so it was nice to see him gather a teeny bit of courage... and I loved watching Megu-chan always act like a child, but exhibit the wisdom of a goddess.
I suppose if we ever want to see them kiss, it'll have to be in a friggin doujin, though....

Double-page supporter
A time skip would've been great. A kiss wouldve been greater. But...
I had fun
This is easily one of my favorite manga of all time

Dex-chan lover
finally it's over. what a drag to read through since there's virtually no progress in every chapter.
Damn shame we won't get to see these two through all the firsts. Or any of them.
This coincides with my opinion, almost 300 chapters and they can't even include this.
you wanna see these hands? it's gonna be a first for sure
That's why I wanted to let it die, how much more are those gonna drag this out. It going for this long is a miracle, I'm surprised it wasn't already axed like 100 chapters in.

Double-page supporter
This is a prime ex... of a manga milking the shit out of the renders... i'm glad japanese readers are not falling for manga with no progression like this... 280 chapters and the guy still a loser... but tô be fair... japanese man are patetic like this.

Users who are viewing this thread