Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Vol. 13 Ch. 124 - The whole time

VIP
did she already move on that far? she is still on denial stage in early chapter... when she realized her love is that far? oh well, next chapter anyways...

Dex-chan lover
God dammit Makun, youre going beyond Dense here, youre entering NTR Doujin MC territory.

Dex-chan lover
She'd beat him like a rented mule if he got too feely with her.

Dex-chan lover
I think "You're really in love huh? With kendo" might have been a bit better of a translation when it comes to the dual meaning, but then again I don't know japanese and don't know how much liberty that would be taking.

@boag that explains why EVERY GOD DAMN ONE OF THIS SERIES IS NTR (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Whoever gave Mrs. Amano that drink and got her to let her hair down, you deserve a medal. I'm in love all over again!

Dex-chan lover
@GoblinGuy The problem is that sentences in Japanese are allowed to omit the subject a lot of the time, and you're supposed to know what people are talking about from context. A literal translation of Manabu's question might have been even worse than what the translator did put, to be honest. Something like, " You like?" and she was sort of thinking about him when he asked that, so she got startled until he made it more clear.

Mangakas abuse the HELL out of this to create misunderstandings. Just like that time when Manabu thought Megumi had started dating baseball dude. Every one of her sentences back then, in English, should have had the subject of them made way more clear, and they even looked like incomplete sentences when translated sort of properly.

Fed-Kun's army
That sphinx on page 12 was pretty neat. ;)
"You'll end up a fat cow". Haha, I can't believe he said that, and I can believe even less that he didn't get beaten to death for it.
At least Aki got her dose of boobs at the party. :)

@Glomoro thank you for explaining.

Users who are viewing this thread