Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Vol. 14 Ch. 135 - School trip arc Part 7: Please...

Dex-chan lover
Well, I'm officially dumping this on my On Hold List, seriously. I didn't expect much, but this conclusion was pathetic. Good luck for you guys. See you in the last chapters.

Aggregator gang
AUTHOR!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG WHY?!
This wasn't even done properly if that was the result. Everything was pointing towards their relationship advancing. They both got more conscious of each other, they even went on a pseudo-date. Now what? I prefer just friends??!!!

Dex-chan lover
I knew there was going to be a cop-out, yet I cant help but to be disappointed

Lol 135 chaps for a half assed "I don't want to ruin or relationship", feels bad for whoever's still following this.

On a side note, I'm not too fond of things going this way, but MC needs to get NTR'ed, that's the only satisfying conclusion for a piece like this.

Dex-chan lover
Man what a huge fucking disappointment. All the build up to this point and yet. Nothing

Dex-chan lover
This ending was sweet. Manabu finally is realizing his feelings, but he's not ready to make a commitment yet. Amano sees this and is pretty much saying I'm willing to wait for you without pressuring him. I don't think the MMK plan failed, but instead a bud has grown.

5600c5367f.jpg

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Dex-chan lover
Wow, people goes really mad for a manga.

Relax guys, it's just a ecchi manga.

Double-page supporter
I laugh at those who actually expected worth while and genuine progress.

Dex-chan lover
It had to be expected...let’s say that the author wants to go for at least 230 chapters, if the confession was now, how it could fill the remaining parts of his work?
Fanservice with a (plain) story is accettable, only fanservice probably not.

The only thing that is a little out of place is that it’s Megumi to chicken out, while I was expecting to be Maa-kun. (Well, he does it, but at the same time It had to be expected from him since his feelings for Amano are still unclear for himself too.)

Oh, and Tarzador is right

I can't wait for them to stall progress even further by bringing back the other girl again. Honestly just dropping this until another 100 chapters.

Dex-chan lover
@emMeBi86

Contrary to popular belief there is a shit ton of ways you can have a manga continue after the confession/beginning to go out bit. Jitsu wa will forever be one of my favourites for doing exactly that and being better for it.

Dex-chan lover
I dunno. From Manabu's point of view, she's about as close to a best friend as he has and he doesn't want to jeopardize that. He also knew that Misawa was really pushing him to confess and he had to make his position clear. On top of that, I think this is the first time he's ever told her that he was watching her be successful and it made him want to be successful too.

They're both just super close and it's hard to transition that into a relationship. "We're in a good place and I don't want to hurt that" is perfectly valid from both their viewpoints. Yes I know we all went "UGGGH JUST JUMP HER ALREADY" but it's true.

Also, from a story perspective, there's still that other girl that Manabu needs to get over. Dramatically speaking, the author can't keep harping on Little Miss Perfect with resolving that conflict first.

@Lex79 I doubt it will take that long. The stage is set for them to be fully aware of everything. This could go both ways, either they act as if this never happened and we are back to square one or they will be thinking about this constantly and Ma-kun will have to self reflect on everything; meaning that he loves Amano and idolizes the other girl, not love.

Users who are viewing this thread