Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Vol. 17 Ch. 169 - Cultural Festival 3: Pressure

Dex-chan lover
@rei893 honestly, NTR doesn't need a relationship, cheating requires one, but NTR is far worse and can be done without any romantic relationship involved.

Dex-chan lover
She is a clumsy girl, but I swear some of her lewdness is intentional.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm still amazed at people who are confused about the pacing. It's slice of life that's going into their third year and probably the start of university. There relationship will be consummated (official start) then.

In the meantime, enjoy the ride and false-Amano-cucking this episode.

Dex-chan lover
@rei893 On a smaller term yes, but NTR is much worse, it involves compete emotional breakdown between the involved for the sake of a third party, cheating is just being physically intimate with another person, but NTR can be a mother ignoring her son, a sister ignoring her brother, neither of them being sexual relationships but still have a lot of emotional intimacy which got destroyed or the sakeel of sex.

Dex-chan lover
New girl and Amano side by side in panels really accentuates how hot Amano is. Especially since she was in casual clothes. Yeah theres no way Manabu will walk away from that.

Double-page supporter
Hooray! something interesting is happening!

A girl that actually shares interests with him instead of a girl he idolized from afar (past tense?) or the girl he lives near, commutes with and flashes him every other panel! (don't get me wrong, I like Amano! but new character just seems like a better fit for him, so far.)

I mean, take it into the future with Amano... assuming he takes over the restaurant, he's probably going to be doing the books, most of the cooking on top of that worrying every 5 seconds that his partner / wife is showing off bits of herself to the customers (I mean, to be fair, it'll be probably half the reason why the customers are there! xD ) stress will break him before he reaches 40!

Dex-chan lover
Whenever I see "NTR" used to describe lite-ecchi slice of life comics
18buy3.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Should be the other way round. She should cuck him.

Dex-chan lover
Oh this is good, new girl is cute and not so accident prone.

Users who are viewing this thread