Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Vol. 17 Ch. 169 - Cultural Festival 3: Pressure

Dex-chan lover
Seeing all those NTR doujins... who is laughing now huh? WHO IS LAUGHING NOW?
TIDDY MONSTERS BTFO, MY MAIN MAN WILL GET AN INTERESTING GF THAT WILL COMPLIMENT HIS LIFE STYLE AND WON'T SUCK ALL HIS BRAIN JUICE OUT

Dex-chan lover
@Hootanic That meme is a little too apt when used in conjunction with a lot of the words that get thrown around in anime and manga fandoms. If I was using a word that originated from a different country nearly as often as some people, I'd look its definition up at some point out of curiosity if not to actually make sure I wasn't already using it wrong.

Fed-Kun's army
When was the last time we saw or heard anything from Manabu's crush?

As weird as it may be, I'd love to see Megumi freak out thinking she got NTR'd. Entirely because over time Megumi has shown to be selfish when it comes to being with Manabu. Depending on how it would be executed it could add development, even though Manabu is a bit dense.

Dex-chan lover
@ s7ana
@Boomthorkell

Thank you both for bringing some class to this comment section.

As for anyone else who reads this...

To me, that just looked like a smile of relief after spending a lot of time having negative thoughts about the entire process of having a class project on her shoulders, and having to work with a stranger who (she presumed) wasn't even willing to give her the time of day....but then turning out to be a person she could relate to.

It's sad that just because this author's pacing is slice of life(ironic, it's in the tags so why expect anything else?) that they expect any new development to only cater to some twisting romcom drama agenda.

In reality, this author has done his fair share of non-romance chapters and has focused on side-characters too. What I see here is a character who purposely ostracized herself to avoid responsibility finding out that she can be productive without constant worry by simply having a partner who understands how she works.

It's actually a really relatable chapter. It's a shame that so many posts just focus on Amano, who was more of a sideshow this chapter, while the new girl has so much exposition supporting her end of the story.

Fed-Kun's army
Ah, Manubu's co-rep is a cutie. And they worked quite well together, so I believe they can be good friends from now on. Time for Megumi to get concerned. :)

It's ok to place a rival to spice things up but I really hate it if the author didn't cut that hope early

Ok. So nobody got anything to say about that boob pressure at start? I'd die to experience that. Lucky bastard you manabu

Dex-chan lover
it sucks shes about to have her heart broken, but i guess its needed for the plot

Supporter
When was the last time we saw or heard anything from Manabu's crush?
The college visit, where Manabu seemed surprised to see her...and not much else. The moment Amano seemed like she was in trouble, though? He dropped everything to rush to her side. Something shut down in his mind that day, although I don't think he's recognized it yet.

Let's see what will happen, since Moriya's "must protect" vibes could certainly go well with Manabu's tendency to cover up others' openings.

Users who are viewing this thread