Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Vol. 18 Ch. 174 - Reliance

Isn't it just boring studying all the time? manabu seems like just enjoying that in his life i know it's important to study a lot to get a better future but just studying then finishing high school ~ college just doing that then start working seems like really boring future

Dex-chan lover
@Ringabell he is just got this stupid motivation - to go to the uni where is his crush is (while really great girl who can be his GF in a blink of an eye is near him right now), so, basically, he is not enjoying studying while studying, he is thinking about the illusory chance to get laid with this mystical girl who he didnt even talk to through over the years (instead of Amano right next to him).

Dex-chan lover
Nah, he gets super hyped about all the historical stuff and books and whatnot during school trips and such. He's just a massive nerd.

Fed-Kun's army
@Kyte

Yep, super nerd combined with massive motivation to get to Tokyo U., (not be cause of the crush girl, as he had this goal before.)

Fed-Kun's army
Wait, wait. He wants to study social sciences? In Japan? Wow, no wonder he can't study at all. He is a moron. Also, he's terrible at teaching.

Aggregator gang
...how can someone study so much and yet still be so bad at taking tests?

Dex-chan lover
@ur2048 really dumb, but really loves school and standards are higher with universities being pretty competitive. Don't forget they are in grade 11 and doing a test designed for someone who has completed highschool

Aggregator gang
@Liquidxlax for the ungodly amount of studying he does, he should really have at least a year of knowledge over everybody else in his grade

VIP
amano found his way to study, yet manabu still shooting in the dark. i have bad feelings about this.

@ur2048 It has been shown multiple times that manabu actually helps out his family business so it might use up most of his study time , rest of his time goes up in ogling and perving over amano so I don't think he studies all that much to be honest lol..

Dex-chan lover
Once again the people in the comments forget how high level the class Manabu is in even is. I get it, the series is pretty long and not terribly focussed on the details like that vs giving him massive blood loss through his nose, but he's in an elite course for academic students while she's in the course for sports scholarship types. He got into that class on sheer effort compared to most of his peers seeming like the natural talent types, and he's aiming for the college in Tokyo that has some of the highest standards for their entrance exam. The mock exams he's taking are geared towards telling him if he can even stand a chance in hell of entering the colleges he wants to apply for. Cut the man some slack, he's doing really well actually.

Dex-chan lover
@Power_Ed Actually, kind of prefer this place not having that sort of thing on the comment section, I think. I've found that it seems to generate this weird and/or sort of toxic comment culture on a lot of other sites.

Users who are viewing this thread