Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Vol. 19 Ch. 183 - Under The Same Roof

Supporter
I mean all you had to do was wake her up and tell her you need your charger what's so hard about that?

Dex-chan lover
Depending on wind direction, having a window open in the rain can be just fine. And it's not the plugs fault they decided to put the bed there.

Though obviously both of these things were for ecchi reasons.

Dex-chan lover
I told you all in the last comment section. NO BITCHING ALLOWED, YOU AGREED.

Dex-chan lover
@sterven I'm guessing that waking a girl at nighttime would've been more trouble than just grabbing the charger and running off.
I would know since I've been in this exact same situation before.

Dex-chan lover
@dend08
if youre pissed now, youre gonna be livid by the time chapter 195 comes by, after all the shit that happend in 190.

Dex-chan lover
I realized. She is a childhood friend who will end up with the protag. Very rare among manga tropes

Dex-chan lover
@boag wow, there is some more interesting things in 195 already?) Last time I checked last released raw chapter was 191, and it was promising... 😉

Dex-chan lover
How the Japanese get themselves in these kind of situations, we'll never know.

Contributor
183 chapters and nothing happening, gonna love rom-com.

At least Amano is THICC.

Group Leader
Are there any other ecchi manga with thicc body types like Amano? I follow Adamasu no Majotachi and Maken-ki already, if there's any other recs, I'd appreciate it!

Fed-Kun's army
How did he escape from underneath her, when she was obviously weighing him down?

That phone charger seriously looks like a brick to me. That is why I wouldn't buy a charger from an imaginary brand, assuming it was even possible to do so.

Not to mention, from his pov, he should have remembered to shut the window before handing over the room to her. From Amano's pov, not sure how she didn't notice it was open, as she was there for quite a while and it was raining.

I'm kind of curious what she was eating in her dream.

Users who are viewing this thread