Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Vol. 21 Ch. 200 - Lucky

Dex-chan lover
That was an almost confession. Any character would understand except the romcom characters.

Power Uploader
Shit, I fucked up page 14 and 15. I'll try and get them fix ASAP.

Double-page supporter
urg... this has been developing slower than a snail in slow motion while pushing a rock triple its size...
i guess ill drop this now and maybe check it again once it ends... thanks for the ride so far, but i just cant enjoy this anymore.

Dex-chan lover
Dangit Mama, you don't tip her off that she could be overheard! You're supposed to lead her into revealing MORE of her feelings!

Dangit Mama, you're hot!

Dex-chan lover
IRC? That thing's still alive?

There's still at least one group that only even exists on IRC (no website, no presence on aggregators like mangadex, but still indexes their releases on mangaupdates). Of course, the leader is a reclusive loon....

God, I remember when the last big scanlation group whose scans were only available via IRC bots died. #null, I just checked mangaupdates and their last scanlation was apparently released in 2011. They had a website but the website was used for copy-pasting IRC commands. Good times. I'm old.

Dex-chan lover
lol here icecream cone if you notice she took one huge bite out of it.

Fed-Kun's army
I've always enjoyed this manga and thanks to the translators. It never once lied about the pacing, and it never forgets a development.

Users who are viewing this thread