Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Vol. 21 Ch. 201 - It's Okay!

Dex-chan lover
Aaaaannnnnddddd back to status quo. I'm not going to complain about the drip-feed of progress ... but when it feels like they go in reverse gear ... whoo boy. I mean, it's a slow burn ... or maybe it's just not on the stove at all. LOL.

Dex-chan lover
Good to know that we finally have some actual values to go off of.
So 90cm is too small in terms of her 3 sizes. Very valuable information, for academic purposes.

This is in the smoker for thirteen hours, low and slow for that deep tender fall off the bone deliciousness. All the attention all the sauce, takes time but when it's done it's oh so right. Patience is the key for smoking friends.

Dex-chan lover
hi, just the regular check in to see if the otp has moved forward. 201 chapters, and they are still seemingly at step 1... it is high time mangadex add a slow romance tag!

Supporter
@WoodyCyber

she did kiss him on the cheek.
there has been a bit of progress, though nothing seems to have come of it

though i agree, i wanna see some progress already

@woodycyber
I predicted this bullshit on chapter 30 and fucking reddit exploded on me, seems like i was right lol

Dex-chan lover
I want to ignore for a second the whole "progress is sparse and then forgotten in the next chapters" and talk about the big issue : Are these pavement sprinklers for real ? I've never heard about anything like that ! Is this a thing only in japan ? Do they really fly 1 meter high ? Is the water heated ? How do they avoid the sprayed water refreezing and turning the pavement into a leg-breaking improvised skating rink ? These are the question I worry about as I have become jaded and desensitized to this manga's repetitive predictable bs.

@genR

Seems it's real, but they're not as powerfull as the ones in this chapter (probably in this situattion Amano's tits gravity field attracted the water)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mTWT9l0m-w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fW1TNAnnpw

Dex-chan lover
@genR, yes they are ... also they are used in the winter to remove snow.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdTPZLZo4Ts

Fed-Kun's army
Dang, she's at least close to the 3 digit barrier, if not past it.

Megumi best girl confirmed

Dex-chan lover
At least it was one-piece swimsuit she was parading around in, rather than those swimsuits that are only questionably called such and are just very small pieces of cloth.

Dex-chan lover
Man I dunno if this should even have the romance tag anymore. I’m impressed at this author being able to keep a series going for over 200 chapters with only a single smidge of progress

Users who are viewing this thread