Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Vol. 21 Ch. 205 - Ringo The Supersleuth 2

Lul yeah fuck the Maple Leafs! Wait a sec is that a Habs uniform...no, fuck you for eternity filthy Quebecois. FOREVER.

Sincerely,
A filthy Bruins fan

Dex-chan lover
Development? we all know these kind of manga end with a confession and that's it.

The romance tag is a lie.

Fed-Kun's army
Pregumin huh? Would be nice to see SOME PROGRESS after 200 chapters of blueballing

Dex-chan lover
Fuck Toronto!
Le Habs!

Often, this manga is tedious; this episode was really nice, though.

Fed-Kun's army
just watch it be like... mangaka decides to finish this at chapter 300 with Amano and Megumi graduating... and then starts the sequel with them in college doing the same thing over again...hope they get together sooner though :/

i honestly did not know the dude was a year older than her WOW and ive been reading for like over 100 chapters now

Dex-chan lover
i honestly did not know the dude was a year older than her WOW and ive been reading for like over 100 chapters now

I think they are in the same year... in Ch. 1 they were both introduced as first-year students. Shindou is in the advanced course, which is possibly why he was said to be a grade higher.

wow....
It's really crazy how hostile everyone gets as soon as sports gets brought up ;(

My goodness, i dont think were supposed to be seieing that for another couple hundred chapters

Dex-chan lover
Ringo-chan thought about "development". Poor girI...

O1sf9kI.png

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure what the problem with Toronto is, but since it is inhabited by humans I can safely assume they deserve this credit page treatment.

Users who are viewing this thread