Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Vol. 21 Ch. 209 - I'll Teach You!

I'm going to post a captain obvious here but it seems they were boarding on virgin snow and it only picked up when they retreated to the cabin... so why didn't they follow their board's tracks (his and hers) back to the resort?

The cliche on this one is very poor, I can understand if he fell off a ledge/cliff and couldn't climb back up so they had to seek shelter, but I assume it would be very easy to head back otherwise.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Snow best wingman. I've actually never seen real snow, the closest thing to snow was hail, and hail hurts, its not soft =(

Dex-chan lover
My first instinct is to remove the wet clothes and have the other person do the same. Then we huddle up together creating body heat.

Survival is key. This is an award

Dex-chan lover
@crossrook Normally I'd agree that it's more goofy shenanigans from this manga, but this scenario happens all the time in other manga.

Dex-chan lover
Every time the Huddling for Warmth/Intimate Healing trope comes into play. I am reminded of R. Kelly's Bump and Grind playing during that one scene from the film Without a Paddle.

My mind is telling me no~
But my body~
MY BODY~
Is telling me yes~

Dex-chan lover
Can't wait until next chapter where they both get cock-blocked by Amano's friends ahah kill me

Dex-chan lover
I'm not so much concerned with the cuddling situation, but more on how they were studying at home a day ago then suddenly the next day they're in Hokkaido (or at least somewhere northwards since there was no snow whatsoever where Manabu's house was). What happened to the timeline to travel so far just to go skiing out of the blue as a class?

Dex-chan lover
@gregger, its a school trip and there are ski resorts all over Japan with the exception of Okinawa.

Dex-chan lover
@BestBoy I have skied in Japan and if anything the trails are even more clearly marked and skiing off-piste even more discouraged than in the US. So no, there isn't any logic here. It's just a massively overused stupid trope.

Supporter
It doesn't make sense for her to take off her clothes to warm him up if he's still got all those layers on insulating him from her warmth (and life-giving thiccness).

Dex-chan lover
Extra points go to Amano for stripping down ... but she then loses those SAME POINTS by NOT stripping the other person. On the other hand, I think it's about time Manabu popped a boner ... all of that thiccness warming you up is certainly going to make your ... blood flow ... better.

Users who are viewing this thread