Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Vol. 22 Ch. 213 - Thanks To You

Dex-chan lover
Waddaya mean, no progress? Our boi basically confessed to her at the end of chapter 195!

e16.png

Granted, since then we've had mostly fanservice...

Dex-chan lover
I really liked Samejima this chapter, from the behaviour to her expressions both in group and while fighting.

Dex-chan lover
Of course Amano is dumb. Isn't that the entire point of this manga? We love her because she's an idiot

As usual, Amano is dumb and Manabu is trying too hard on studies.

As for progress, there is some. It's just so slow it doesn't really show that well.

Dex-chan lover
"But nobody knows the answers to test questions."

No...just no...

Dex-chan lover
thx to u....I CAN GIVE IT ALL I GOT

^how many mangas have this? over 1000?

When was the last time the other girl that MC liked was even mentioned? Like chapter 60? Did the author forget?

Dex-chan lover
The dude in the credit page took 213 chapters to notice the evident. WeII done boi.

@Blazecam chapter 209, tho?

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, she was mentioned again very recently by the narrator to point out that Manabu still thinks she's the one who wrote on his eraser, which was a lead up to a pseudo-development where Megumi wants to tell Manabu that it was really her and he overheard her saying she wants to tell him something. If I was a more motivated person, I'd go find that "It's Happening" gif and make a super slow motion version of it just for this.

Got to be honest that Quiet Shogi girl is my Favorite. Maybe I because read that one Shogi Rom-com

Users who are viewing this thread