Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Vol. 22 Ch. 213 - Thanks To You

Contributor
@ninjazz

We’ve gone over 200 chapters and not a single iota of progress has been made. The credits page has a right to be mean at this point.

FFS, the series can still continue even if they start dating.

Dex-chan lover
z2mh9gh333631.jpg

@xyzzy there's been progress made. they're a lot closer than they were in the beginning like cheering each other on and inspiring each other. both have clear feelings for each other too. but yeah there's not as much as there should be in 200+ chapters. honestly they should just get together already bruh

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
so, in 200 chapters they went from being friends, to almost being a couple, to now being super ultra mega intimate best friends

But... people like dumb prontagonists

@richman
Next might be NTR don't forget there are potential love rival hehehe

Dex-chan lover
Man, I almost thought that this chapter was a hentai when I looked at the first two pages. Damn, that's really lewd

Dex-chan lover
Wait ... who's the dumb one again? I thought Maa-Kun was the dumb one because even though he clearly has some feelings for her he keeps pretending his teenage libido does not notice. Or was it Megumi who was the dumb one for not confessing already.

Honestly, it's been more one-sided in her feelings for him and his ambivalence/ignorance of his developing feelings for her. Until he admits he feels something for her (even if he just admits he feels lust) we'll be stuck in this loop. Well, that is unless she confesses properly. If she did he wouldn't be able to ignore his libido feelings anymore.

I really really like the tits and ass from the first page!

the next 15 pages were okay too.

Pretty sure Maa is going to get accepted, and Amano isn't. So he's going to have to choose her over other girl. Then he's going to find other girl has a boyfriend at Amano's new school. But this won't be for 600 or so chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread