Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Vol. 22 Ch. 214 - Everyone's Third Year

Dex-chan lover
I was at chapter 50 or so and decided to skip right here.
Based off the comments nothing has changed and this is the most progress they've gotten. Jesus.

Fed-Kun's army
lets GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Fed-Kun's army
Accidentally using bath at the same time, I can smell those scene coming

This move is pretty logical. The logical progression of Manabu's character arc is increasing his time studying for Tokyo U. So, obviously, that means less Megumi time. So the author decided to do something that'd increase his Megumi Time. Now, instead of openings on the train (and, really, there are only so many times she can sit improperly on a train in a skirt), there are openings at home.

Aight. This is something?
I honestly did not see that coming, thanks credits page for summing it all up XDD

To all of those who have skipped the manga and see no progress I gotta tell you've missed pretty much all the important stuff, amano in cat suit, amano in soccer suit, amano in kimono, vampire amano, etc.

Dex-chan lover
The big ol' bait and switch.

Their relationship aside, it HAS been fun watching them grow up through high school. There's definitely been progress on that front.

Dex-chan lover
My country adopts a system of selecting students for universities similar to the Japanese. The best universities are public and free. Selection is based on knowledge exams, there is no analysis of extra curricular activities. Most federal universities use a national exam grade. There are exams for state universities and exams for each military institution of university education (Navy Academy, Merchant Navy Academy, Army Academy, Air Force Academy, Army Engineering School and Air Force Engineering School). The biggest competitions are medicine and military careers. Seeing Maa-kun studying so hard, I don't regret not having tried a better university.

Users who are viewing this thread