Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Vol. 22 Ch. 214 - Everyone's Third Year

Dex-chan lover
That was a sooper l337 lyfe h4x on the part of Amano.
Gonna miss you on the bus rode home? How about I shower in the room next to you...

Ahhh... this silly-ass manga just keeps getting better...

Dex-chan lover
i love how in the top left panel in page 7 you can see the absolute pure joy in amano's face the moment she sees manabu.

Double-page supporter
That's right damnit, this plot will progress even if we have to force it.
Seriously though, this was definately an unexpected solution to a problem we were only just introduced to.

Fed-Kun's army
“Manabu your father and I are absolutely sick of you acting like a pansy around your buxom, sweet as sugar childhood friend who adores and has been dropping hints left and right that she loves you. Somehow she hasn’t left you long ago for someone who pays attention to her so we invited her to live with us. Get cracking son!”

Dex-chan lover
Here I was thinking this might have been a sign of things coming to an end before the last page.

Dex-chan lover
Their first year was 99 chapters Iong.
Their second year was 114 chapters Iong.
More or Iess we can guess the series wiII go for another 100 chapters at Ieast?

AIso, that ending. When her mom appeared i smeIIed some needless drama, but this sure was unexpected.

zpfrRDm.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Oh wtf lol I thought she was moving away or something. This is unexpected
My thought was something came up that was going to force Megumi to stop kendo for some amount of time to take care of stuff in her family's store. This way, Manabu would be given a choice of following through with his desire for cram school, or helping her follow through with her kendo by helping out with the bookstore instead. He'd still be able to study during work, and basically the entire Amano family would be thankful to him.

Dex-chan lover
bruh they have a nearly identical scene to the ones in this chapter in 110, it kind of loses its effect if they keep doing it

Users who are viewing this thread