Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Vol. 23 Ch. 223 - What Kind Of Person

Dex-chan lover
Portrayed a Japanese person as a gorilla?

tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
@Raydnt her friend Makishima-kun doesnt see her as airhead gyaru, so your conclusion is already wrong by definition.
@Renard exactly, nice choice of words - guinea pig - yes, bcs its not like she can ask Makishima "what you think about me?", knowing he'll answer "you are my friend", so she figured out that she can try to dig the truth by observing someone in the same situation, figuring out this whole "boy and girl childhood friend relationships" thing with adding to the equation another couple like them and drawing parallels.

@Jmann - yep, I reckon that's her angle, sus out these two to try to understand her childhood friend better

And the only "love triangle" will be the one in Megumi's head

Contributor
Yuuki is the best character, i hope she stay for a long time this story is much better since she's here.

Double-page supporter
I'm half expecting Yuuki to throw a bedazzled gauntlet down to declare her rivalry with Amano.
A girl's gotta stay on brand.

Dex-chan lover
Let's hope Megumi doesn't become a rival, best girl Yukkii deserves to win 😔
Also strange that nobody's asking the real question, how could readers win that Yoga tablet and stuff? 🤔

Dex-chan lover
I'll try yo be optimist and think there will be a 5% chance for a bit of progress.

Users who are viewing this thread