Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Vol. 23 Ch. 223 - What Kind Of Person

Fed-Kun's army
Ha ha ha, that last line by her was beautiful.I

And yeah, Amano is more the heart of it as the one guy says, as she is the one with all the openings!

Dex-chan lover
Does someone can REALLY think that after more than 200 chapters is gonna appear a serious love rival...? xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
This arc with the gyaru girl is gonna last some more chapters and thats it.

@rhino36 Nice colors...
@Raydnt He isnt the first. Her childhood friend also treats her nice, just that she ignores him.
@TheTanJar7 Not "exactly". He said he cant see her as someone cute because of all the time they've known each other, and we know thats 100% false.

Dex-chan lover
So I binged this whole series and I really enjoy it. Thank you Dropout for continuing to translate this manga.
tenor.gif

Leeeeeeeets Get Ready to Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuumble!

Let the game of misunderstandings begin. We'll get another what? 12-15 chapters of misunderstanding, confusion, anger, and eventual resolution from this arc?

oh boy that's the "Oh shit! she's Hot!!' look. Next chapter can't come soon enough.
update- NVM there is another one.

Dex-chan lover
This translator is a true kindred spirit, I also give up on a lot of jokes or references I'd like to make due to laziness.

This gyaru is clearly infatuated with Manabu, so something's gonna happen after this confrontation with Amano.

Users who are viewing this thread