Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Vol. 23 Ch. 227 - As Usual

Dex-chan lover
Manabu's superpower: Any time a girl thinks about him, she will inevitably give either a downblouse or crotch shot.

Gyaru girl has every right to make a move on him. Megumi has known him for years and they're still not dating.

As Lord Isshin said: Hesitation is defeat.

Fed-Kun's army
Lol, the war he didn't want, but the war he deserved.

The Mamabowl continues, the chaddest trophy by dint of him always living life his own way and at his own pace.

Tokyo U and Megu-Pie FTW.

Dex-chan lover
I freaking loved her face when she saw Megumi.
Get rekt.

Dunno how people can like this gyaru girl.
I freaking hate people with that attitude.

Fed-Kun's army
Three of them are trying their damnedest to get or prevent hookups and Manabu is just having fun and ignorant of all of it, you love to see it.

Fed-Kun's army
Feel sorry for the gyaru's childhood friend...but the guy should seriously move on. One thing, though...why is she covering his eyes? Maybe something is there but she's denying it... All the more reason for him to give her some space...maybe she'll realize it.

Dex-chan lover
At times, being dense like a manga lead is a burden. This is not one of those times. Manabu can just enjoy his goddamn day off like a normal human being instead of a romcom character in high gear, fishing for romantic developments.

@Kami_Nana She probably did that for Megumi, actually. Something along the lines of Manabu's own protective instincts towards her "gaps."

Fed-Kun's army
@Glomoro I don't think that's the case. Seeing how she's falling for Manabu, I'm surprised she isn't letting her childhood friend see such things to try and get Megumi away from him so she has a chance with the former. I mean, if her childhood friend fell for Megumi's "charms"/"gaps"...then there's a chance that she could get Manabu. She doesn't seem to be the type to be above that kind of behavior with how she pulled Manabu away from them while Megumi was busy in the bathroom to spend time with him away from her. Unfortunately, there aren't any other examples of "gaps" being revealed in front of the group to compare her reaction...

Not to mention the whole girl covering a guy's eyes when something sexy can be seen is a common romance trope in manga... I honestly think it's the author hinting that she's taking him for granted. I also don't think she's that close to Megumi to want to cover her "gaps" like Manabu does...or she'd be standing in front of her like he does...the only one she's blocking from seeing is her childhood friend.

Users who are viewing this thread