Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Vol. 23 Ch. 227 - As Usual

Aggregator gang
shindo isn't even after amano. and he has 2 girls pining for him. so techinically with the third person, it qualifies as a harem.

Dex-chan lover
I really hate people who acting like they know everything and own everyone, when in reality she knows Maa-kun for a few weeks (?), but acting like he is her. This just pissing me. My natural reaction irl for the people whoa cting like this is "who do you think you are? know your place". So this gyaru, acting like some sorta queen (but interested in Shindou bcs he didnt see her as a queen) is just damned annoying asf imho.

Dex-chan lover
I think Ryou won't be with his gyaru childhood friend, but with Mikawa (MC's crush) instead.

Momentum finally kicking up let’s hope it doesn’t go no where and we get another 20 chapters of drawn out melodrama

Dex-chan lover
@Radicool21 Honestly, the childhood friend for the gyaru should move on. Or experiment practicing distance. See what comes of it. Maybe she'll miss him. The experiments has its pros and cons. They come to your or they dont. Either way, she doesn't see him as a candidate as a lover.

Maa-kun. As smart as he is, he is oblivious to everything around him relationship wise. He needs someone aggressive and pointed out "I want us to date"

As for gyaru trying to take some territory over him........girl, that is a losing battle. Amaano isn't running away and has YEARS of experience. She's a martial artist AND one of the best in her country. Do not fall into the path of physical violence. That will never work.

Dex-chan lover
New girl is just so superior to Amano. She won't win because Amano's name is in the fucking title, but 'tis a shame nonetheless.

Every chapter the gyaru is in makes me like her less and less. Ryou on the other hand is growing on me.

@BanditHadron the gyaru is far from being superior to amano. To be honest she is the least likeable character in this whole manga. But who knows maybe she will get some character growth

Dex-chan lover
that's quite a dress the gyaru has on.
Also, declaration of war over and over again

Double-page supporter
Gyaru Girl, please. Don't even try it. You ain't gonna beat Amano in a best ass contest, it's just not happening.

Dex-chan lover
At least the gyaru is actually doing something.
Better than those who do absolutely nothing for years but still expect things to go their way somehow.
And Ryou is by far the blandest character in this manga.
He's more vanilla than vanilla itself.

Dex-chan lover
Damn why cant Shindou just have em both?!
Screw the childhood simp lmaoo

Users who are viewing this thread