Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Vol. 23 Ch. 227 - As Usual

Dex-chan lover
When Shindou Manabu is the most likable by just being himself in this chapter

There's a War Zone going on and poor Maa-Kun is just enjoying his time at the amusement park lol

Dex-chan lover
I'm feeling bad for my boy ponytail here but maa-kun is the chad of the series here. I think that ponytail will be a rebound after the gal chick realized she can't win against megumi sama. (Sorry for ponytail and gal i can't remember their name)

Dex-chan lover
Kinda funny seeing the gyaru girl(Yuuki, right?) acting smug just because she remembered what Manabu liked to drink. Like, Megumi's known him for *years*. This is not a game someone who's only known him for a couple of months gonna win.

Dex-chan lover
It's like a barrel full of gunpowder with four wicks waiting for someone to ignite it.

Dex-chan lover
We’ve been blue balled for so long I honestly want the gyaru to win

Double-page supporter
Is Fujishiro gonna start "leaving gaps open" like Amano to compete for Shin's affection?

And I'm honestly starting to feel bad for Ryou... He's completely misunderstanding Fujishiro's interest in Shin-kun.
Dense MCs are bad enough, but dense side-characters are somehow even worse.

Dex-chan lover
It will be fun if MC will say “why this drink, Amano? You know I like the other one more” or something like that, giving Megumi the moral advantage.

Also, why the gyaru didn’t want the friend to look at the panties? I mean, if he’s only a friend...would she care so much?

Dex-chan lover
Now this is why love rivals are introduced, this manga hasn't been this interesting to read for 100s of chapters.

Dex-chan lover
what kind of gyaru wears underwear that has underwear in thee name?! thong, g-string, c-string, bandaid and commando... come on mangaka!

I forgot what the gyaru was wearing for a second and the panel where she gets the drink seemed very good

Dex-chan lover
Girl really thinks she stands a chance against Megumis years and years of meticulously whittling through Manabus sheer obliviousness. I dislike her after this chapter, she's really mean and kinda selfish. Idk why the ponytail guy likes her

When he thought to himself " she took the bait" I just gave up on him entirely.

Dude, she just like Maa-kun so get over with and move on.

Users who are viewing this thread