Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Vol. 23 Ch. 228 - Unexpected

Fed-Kun's army
I don't think Amano's in any danger even if the gyaru confesses. I also don't particularly care about the other 'couple' given how little time we've spent with them.

We all know that a thot doesn't stand a chance against Manabu's wife but still she is fucking annoying.

Dex-chan lover
Why is the gyaru trying to avoid his childhood friend from watching at Amano's pantsu? Suspicious...

Just don't stick her with manabu at the end as a consolation prize. I know she won't win the war but at least let her go with pride.

Honestly would have prefered her if she was here 200chapters earlier. But i guess if she was the manga just would have ended long ago cause she goes for what she want

One day, the Leafs will win the cup again. Just not in any of our lifetimes 😅

Fed-Kun's army
@Crim

Daily, even. Time flows forward with every chapter, like a little slice of life each time, each slice making the whole salami of a life.

@Rhino126
You think she is annoying? I mean, Megumi is always the best and "The Waifu That was Promised" for Manabu, but I don't think the gyaru has done anything wrong. She just started liking a guy for totally understandable reasons, originally disliking some girl who hangs around him for understandable misunderstandings (and I can see the human impulse to sexual competition adding a negative filter), but she never expressed it in some stereotypical "I hate this bitch" way openly. Her annoyance at having two people "crash" a "date" is something I think most people have been through (I have when I was younger), and even with all that, she's seen Megumi is a nice girl.

Dex-chan lover
I might be the dumbest dude around, but during this chapter i just noticed something i didnt even think about during the 227 previous chapters.
Why the fuck is he gung-ho on covering her "openings" when she doesnt give a fuck?
I know at this point the question might sound just stupid, but i never thought about it before xD

@beperov i thought that too.
If she is gonna try to wingman her childhood friend with Megumi someone should slap her.

Dex-chan lover
@Naian Nah, we've seen she doing the same around her friends. She pretty much doesnt care.

Dex-chan lover
@Tearsax I mean her friends are girls like her, in anime/manga, girls don't really mind showing skin around other girls (ie changing clothes, bath scenes). Manabu is different from other friends, he is a guy, childhood friend and also her crush. I don't think she behaves the same way with male strangers.

EDIT: Plus, IRC, when she notices that Manabu was able to see her panties or something, she gets mad. She does care.

Dex-chan lover
@Naian When she goes around with her friends its not like they are the only ones who are gonna see her xDDD
And she getting mad when he sees her opening its like when a girl shortens her skirt so much that her panties show whenever she moves. Yeah, she gets embarrassed if someone sees them, but that isnt gonna stop her from shortening her skirt. Same with Megumi, she might get embarrassed but she still continues wearing every piece of clothe that shows as much skin as possible.
The autor use the naive or airhead cards to justify her behavior, but those are just different ways of telling she doesnt care. Maybe because she is too dumb to notice, but being dumb can also be a reason for a people to not care about something LOL

Fed-Kun's army
what if i told you
amano herself doesn't realize her many 'openings' and the only reason she has so many is for the mangaka's fanservice, not because she plans it herself.
she gets mad/embarrassed when Manabu sees her underwear because its not her intention in any way, and the author gave her some kinda universal bad luck so she has "openings" every 5 seconds.
and the reason why manabu feels obligated to cover for her 'openings' is a mix of ?responsibility? since he's known her since childhood and perhaps a little sprinkle of feelings here and there who knows.
@tearsax @naian

Fed-Kun's army
uh, I thought it was a given that Amano's openings were just fan service and nothing more...

Users who are viewing this thread