Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Vol. 23 Ch. 225 - The Whole Day

Dex-chan lover
Honestly must be tough for the childhood friend of the "love rival". You know he has the hots for her, it hasn't been subtlety exposed. But he's at the point most childhood friends are at. Where she doesn't see him as anything other than an existence. I hope he'll get his time when she inevitably loses.

I mean, come on, Megumi's name is in the title. No girl stands a chance against such a fearsome adversary.

Dex-chan lover
@Vasqueztion you sure? to me that guy seems either homosexual or just a true real friend, I think he is even trying to help her get with Manabu, the way he asks the questions she has in her mind. I really think he is just a best friend.

Dex-chan lover
... how are these two not dating again??

the plot totally forgot about senpai-college girl that Maa-kun was after a while back
can't we get some plot progression from back in Okinawa, or did Amano forget about that convo with Maa-kun

Dex-chan lover
Maa-kun looks really manly in this chapter. Remembering him (and art) from first chapter - yep, definitely improvement

Contributor
Does the mangaka seriously intend to hit 300/400/500+ chapters before having them finally getting together?

Hey @justforthelulz I actually like it being that way. When they do get into a relationship, that'll probably either be the last chapter of the manga, or the second to last chapter with some kind of epilogue following it. So I'm fine with it, I enjoy these characters, Nekoguchi has really nice and polished art (aside from the ecchi of course), and I want to see more stuff with the gal (I hope something really interesting happens with her). Some might be tired of it, but after 20 volumes and 225 chapters, those people have had more than enough time to drop it. It's not as if this series hasn't consistently been like this since chapter 1.

Power Uploader
Fujishiro is falling, falling, falling...

I know it's a dead end, but Fujishiro would actually be good for Maa-kun.

Dex-chan lover
Poor gyaru-chan, if only she had showed up some 150 chapters earlier she might have had a chance. Or if the manga didn't say Amano Megumi on its fucking name.

Dex-chan lover
I like the way the pillow has Megumi's eyes. Now Manabu can hug it and imagine that she is gazing up at him.

Dex-chan lover
Will you two please confess, fuck, marry and have children already!!

Dex-chan lover
Page 1 has me craving bubble tea (and some soft, pillowy mochi)

Ugh. I know everyone says that new girl is best girl, but i havent read 200+ chapters for amano not to get togeyher with manabu

Dex-chan lover
judging from the comments, there still has been no progress between the main pairing. I'll be back in 5-10 chapters or so to check in again :D

Users who are viewing this thread