Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Vol. 23 Ch. 226 - One's Own Path

Dex-chan lover
You know what would be funny if the childhood friend got into Tokyo U and she didn't and he got in by doing his own thing.

This chapter made me hate the new guy and realize how unnecessary these new characters are.

I understand that he likes her but if he wasn’t getting his point across all these years than shouldn’t he have noticed that what he’s doing wasn’t helping.

What he just did will probably cause the MC to be awkward whenever they meet them or not want to meet them at all. Imagine ruining the mood because you’re jealous and making someone you barely know help you get a girl( depending on what he makes the Mc do I’ll either continue reading or take a break until this arc is done) smh that guy is pathetic even though I know he might get her because of plot I really hope she rejects him.

Dex-chan lover
I want an NTR end so bad bros. Either with this chick or the initial rival, just please end this series with an NTR twist to redeem it.

more than anything else im focusing on how the background says stab when fujishiro is thinking about her past with makishima.
its just the letters but i see stab with how they are placed

Dex-chan lover
She didnt know that he is aiming for tokyo u bcs of the girl ahahhaha.... hahaha... HAHAHA 😂😂😂 his own path my ass

Dex-chan lover
Just remembering that Shindou has locked on the false target for all this long.

Fed-Kun's army
lmao this wasnt how i expected it to go
BUT ITS SIGN THAT THERE'S LEADS TOWARDS PROGRESS NONTHELESS

Group Leader
Hopefully helping the new guy get his girl causes Manabu to wake up.

Dex-chan lover
Credit pages don't "have" to wow people... I mean it's cool if you put effort into it and all, but sometimes it's just best to get it done.

Dex-chan lover
I guess he was checking to see if Maa-kun had any feeling for fujiwara. Thing is Ryouu or w.e is forging his own path. He wants to be your friend and husband and hee figures he can be a far better friend if he shares similar interests and does similar or the same things. Most people when they do it, do it in an annoying way, but this guy ain't desperately clinging to her like what you usually see. Can't hate him for it

Dex-chan lover
I really want this story to just say “fuck traditional love stories let’s instead make it so characters don’t end up together as intended.” That would make this story a bit better because as I see it most of these characters just don’t fit well at all. Also that new guy is just way to dumb to get together with her, and why would she all of a sudden fall in love with him if she only thought of him as a friend. Most girls don’t like such obsessive behavior from a guy it’s weird. I really wish that it does what I want but obviously it won’t happen cuz it already spent 200 chapters on no progress and why would it abandon it.

Dex-chan lover
At this point, Mikawa might as well don't exist lmao!
Also, good job Amano for not butting in. Nice to see at least 1 cliche development being skipped.

Users who are viewing this thread