Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Vol. 23 Ch. 226 - One's Own Path

I'm just waiting for the NTR at this point. This arc is getting kinda stale. For a while now I've really only been reading this just to have something else in my follows list for rotting my brain away when half-bored. The progress (?) this arc made stopped fast.

Dex-chan lover
Poor man got friend zoned at kindergarten....

but she got a point you should stop being a simp and just go your own way.

Dex-chan lover
People kept saying that Manabu would get NTR'D only for him to be the guy who NTR's others.

Dex-chan lover
@the_one_who_waits bcs it was pointed since their first appearance and confirmation that Mikawa is their classmate. Someone remembered that chapter, and since than there is someone who reminding about it in every comment section 😉

Dex-chan lover
Girl said
" I even got into Kamigaoka just so we'd run into each other"
Is this right?
Shouldnt it be "He got into Kamigaoka"?
Since the dude is following her not the other way around

People hating on poor childhood friend boy, like bruh this man just got NTR'd, and by a whimp like Manabu nonetheless, have some compassion for him.
He's probably going to say something like "teach me how to follow my own path" or something like that.
Also, good God I'd love to be that pillow.

Supporter
you know...

i was actually hoping he was just a cool guy who was happy being her friend. without the romance angle.
just for once

Dex-chan lover
I don’t get why there is so much hate for the guy. I mean, it’s not a bad person, he always tried his best and he’s been sincere with MC.
Only because “he should have let it go years ago if his point didn’t reached her”? Then you should hate 100% of the characters with some childhood friend they want a relationship with. Including Amano (likes Manabu) and Manabu himself (always chased after the other girl).

Users who are viewing this thread