Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Vol. 23 Ch. 228 - Unexpected

Dex-chan lover
I really hope Ryou gets nothing in the end. Seeing him being the person no one gives a shit about is great.

Dex-chan lover
Ryou is pretty gross and pathetic, hope he figures out she ain't into him and he moves the f*ck on.

Still, I fully expect the author to pair them together anyways. His crush has been unreciprocated for like ten years but through the power of bad writing Yukino will suddenly realize she actually loved Pathetic Loser-kun all along and Nice Guys everywhere will take home another imaginary W.

Aggregator gang
he is a pathetic horn dog with no personality developed on his own. only a miracle could help him in his quest. I feel sorry for him, but he does deserve what he gets for being a pussy that lets the girl walk all over him.

Aggregator gang
If you lose someone tracking you know you can use your smartphone to locate someone. like Using wechat or google location system if they allowed geolocalization or whatever app that allowed that.

Dex-chan lover
It's refreshing to see someone be so aggressive in this series.

Contributor
A Civil War is brewing...whose side are you on?

twosides.jpg

This chapter felt like a step back. I
No real character/relationship development, and just back to frantically covering Megumi, just like the beginning of the series.

Dex-chan lover
Come on you cannot in good faith root for Ryou people ( the 2 or 3 of you)
Zero personality/individuality, lived in gyaru's shadow, did everything she did....

Made me laugh when he told Manabu "I'm in love with her" and Manabu basically went "....ok?"
Dude, tell her that, not some guy you just met because you now feel threatened after years of doing absolutely nothing...

@REMasher
yep, girl knows what she wants and is making moves
refreshing indeed

Users who are viewing this thread