Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Vol. 23 Ch. 229 - Two And Two

Mmmmm interesting turn of events, I wonder how is it going to develop. So far the gyaru has shown interest in Shindou, but it isn’t necessarily romantic interest. On the other hand this turn of events might climax in Amano taking the lead and be straightforward with Shindou, leaving behind that romantic tension that never has any intent

Dex-chan lover
why blame amano when manabu wanted their relationship to stay as it is for the moment 😅

Fed-Kun's army
Just get this arc over with already. Let me see real “progression”.

Fed-Kun's army
The memory has inspired Manabu to evolve into his Chad form.

Why do the people who hate this keep reading? Are they masochists, or the obsessive types who can't stop reading something once they've started? Is it that force that compels a person to fight in a war well after they've lost it?

Dex-chan lover
@sam1986 ur blind if you dont think gyaru-chan is romantically interested in glasses-kun and is super jealous of amano's big jugs

Dex-chan lover
@Boomthorkell just because they don't like it now doesn't mean they won't like it later. They're most likely holding out to see if they like the later chapters

At this point i rather get burned in a instant with doujins than being slowly cooked like a frog from the author.

Ain't this kinda accelerating a little faster to you guys? (For Amano standards at least)
Sure I'm feeling like I want things to move on quite a bit but, on the other hand, I'm hoping that this is a wake up call for Amano to pick up speed.
(Oh wait... I guess we have to resolve whatever that other chick the main character likes eventually huh...)

WAILP! I'm ready for another 300+ chapters then!

Users who are viewing this thread