Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake!

Bro can something happen between maa-kun and megumi? Like bro come on. how long are you gonna make us wait??

@Onepeaceman

You should have known by this point nothing will happen until the end. Manga will probably end with high school. It's also possible we'll see them in college, idk.

@comeonnow0

I posted that message when I was around chapter 210

Dex-chan lover
Some good NTR-doujins for this one, so there's at least some justice out there in the world.

Dex-chan lover
Go read "The 100 girlfriends who really really really really really love me" if you want a series with actual progress guys and one thats actually good lol.

If the guy just didnt say anythinng he wouldve been the real chad owning up to wanting her as his girl! The writer should atleast try to move the story forward a bit.

I'm not a great fan of progress. I love this series. I can't believe how some people have got to ch 243 and say they don't like the 'lack of progress'. It has been pretty consistent since ch1. Are you guys running out of life?
Thanks to #dropout for giving me a weekly dose of it! Keep up the good work.

Dex-chan lover
Can anyone tell me how common ecchi is in this manga? Like once per xx chapter or almost every chapter

This series deserves more than a 7, even with the lack of progress. I think their relationship is great even now

Users who are viewing this thread