Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake!

@Hejti
the ecchi is so common in every chapter, it's like drinking alcohol but wanting less and less every time then it just gets boring then your brain just dysfunctions with all the ecchi .

Fed-Kun's army
There’s almost 250 chapters and you’re saying there’s lack of progress. Can you spoil me how far the romance goes? @andi1007

@calmbreez
they just flirt with eachother unconsciously. The MC hasnt even realized that he likes her (he's stuck in a girl from the past that doesnt appear since 100 chapters ago).

Calling it now, this is gonna be nothing but mindless ecchi and romantic tension untill it stops being profitable at which point theyre gonna rush the ending or have it be open ended.

Double-page supporter
22 volume, 250 chapter and our hecking MC still doesnt even realize that she likes amamo, still doesnt know that the one who gave that eraser was her and still trying to get tokyo u just for the sake of a girl which didnt appear for god damn 100 chapters. Feels like writer just passed this manga into his child so he can keep making random fillers.

I found this manga recently and in just one week read the 245 chapters. I really like it, I don't feel too lack of progress between Amano and Shindou, is low, but there is it. I think this story can still give more content, of course, if the author does not decide to throw everything away. Although, I no longer know what is the author's real goal at this point. I just hope that after 300 chapters, because I think that, at this pace, this still has at least 100-150 chapters left, the author does not decide that after all this time, Shindou did not manage to enter the Toudai, he and Amano only remain as friends (or worse) or something else that leaves a bad taste in the most of the readers, because with just one Nisekoi I had enough, I don't want to see another one.

Fed-Kun's army
Read the first 10 chapters then skip ahead and read any future chapter you want and you won't have missed a single fucking thing. A manga that is entirely filler.

Bruh, such a long ass manga yet there is almost no development, then again, even a little is better than non?

I always see this everytime I browse yet overwhelmed to read because holy 200+ chapters. Is the romance here stretched out or no? Can someone tell me? So that I would know if this is worth a read.

@glassedboi there is just a bit of romance but it's stretched out so there might as well be none,. So it depends do you wants strecht3ed out romance that barley develops even after 240 chapters until a
new girl comes?

@Edgyteen5mIdk damn that's hella stretched then. 240 chapters in and still
new girls
that's kinda questionable if it's worth the read. Thanks I won't waste my time reading 240 chapters then.

Dex-chan lover
all these comments about progress kinda put me off on reading it, even though this looks really good, just from the summary I can tell there would be a lot of side tracking from the original romance pair, so I'll hold off for now, if anyone has an actual positive outlook on this manga, please tell me so I can at least have something to look forward too.

Users who are viewing this thread