Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake!

Fed-Kun's army
I have a bad feeling this is just going to drag on and on until the author stops getting renewed and slaps a rushed final chapter together. . .

chapter 1,362,930: at the retirement facility's outdoor day Amano goes slightly too fast on her Rascal scooter, causing her skirt to ride up which exposes 1/4" of skin on her lower thigh. This causes 2 liters of blood to blast from Manabu's nose, killing him instantly

I'm surprised that this hasn't been made into an anime, I Japan has slowed down on the ecchi series for the 2020 Olympics.

Day 198th..

They haven't make progress at all.. sometimes i wondering that i should axe this but i have contradictory feeling about it.
Help me...

-Myself

Dex-chan lover
Does anybody know what happened with the raws and korean scans? Like two weeks ago lhscan removed Amano from it's library and the korean scans on manamoa haven't been updated for 2 weeks despite all the other manga in the same magazine is being updated.

Typical beta main that get worse after each chapter. Totally polar opposite with Amano. She deserves a better man.

Dex-chan lover
When I finally summon Nurgle into this plane of existence. I just know this manga will be a key component of the spell.

Dex-chan lover
just checked the raws for this and is 18 chapters behind (latest 172) , well not like something happened anyway so there is no rush for this lol.

Aggregator gang
@Elon-chan: Ok, I give up. How's he Beta? He keeps up with Amano's retorts, is devoted to his studies like a proper student, has a dream that he's letting no one get in his way from reaching, is semi-Tsundere because he's protective of Amano, and is in love with a girl which is why he's so dead-driven to go to the same school as her.

@TwilightFaze Overreacting and big imagination; try to protect her resulting in dumb actions when instead he could just teach her how to be more careful; study a lot but no progression; the way he jealous with Amano's niece is just bad. Tbh if he can just simply tell her "please be careful of your actions" then she won't open herself anymore, story over. But yeah, we wouldn't have anything to read if that really happened.

Users who are viewing this thread