Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake!

Dex-chan lover
I just came by to check if anything progressed in this manga.
I think I stopped reading at about chapter 40.
Going through chapter 142, and nothing seems to have gone anywhere.

Guess I'll come check in a year.

Contributor
no progress what so ever. i stopped reading at chapter 5 and skipped to interesting sounding chapters and literally nothing has changed. gonna be a hard S K I P for me dog

Fed-Kun's army
I really hope it comes to a conclusion at 150 because this is just starting to seem like the song that never ends

Dex-chan lover
One of the few manga so infuriatingly stagnant that the only worth it has is the NTR doujins it spawns.

Dex-chan lover
It makes me sad when people write walls of text to defend the indefensible with erroneous arguments and heavily skewed personal points of view.

This manga perfectly represents Nurgle. It is a stagnant mire of despair from which forced cheer oozes like pus from open sores.

Dex-chan lover
You'd think that after 140+ chapters of getting ass and tiddies shoved up his face maa-kun would get a immunity to it

5 months since I've put this down at 132, but I flipped through Ch143 to see if my statements still held up. Man I was right about it being absolute trash; I rarely am and that makes it so sad how bad this is. No progression, just another reminder of those really shitty scenes in 90's anime of some old dude perving out. Do yourself a favor, hit that gear by the searchbar, and set Hentai to View H Only. You'll get more mileage for ecchi there, unless you enjoy being disappointed with blueballs

Double-page supporter
Ever notice how nothing from Shogakukan gets licensed for overseas distribution? Why is that?

Double-page supporter
This is the ecchi manga that I love the most because both male and female protags are lovable.
I take the fan service as just that, service.

Chapter 4 page 7: Shindo places 10th and proceeds to lament his chances at Tokyo University because this is a low placement. He then observes that his classmates are smart for having placed in the 100’s/200’s (on page 8). Am I misunderstanding something? Is there a typo and he was actually rank 1000/4000? Or is this just intended to characterize him as having incredibly high standards for himself?

Dex-chan lover
This manga reminds me of that movie with Bill Murray and the cursed rodent.

Users who are viewing this thread